“Good Stay”

La Quinta Inn & Suites Moscow Pullman
Ranked #2 of 7 Hotels in Moscow
Moscow, ID
Reviewed 28 July 2005

For the price, i thought it was a good place to stay. They were in transition to being a La Quinta, but they were well staffed and very friendly. I have definately stayed in worse hotels for the same price.

• Stayed: July 2005, travelled on business

Greensboro, NC
Reviewed 3 June 2004

Just recently I went to Moscow, ID to visit and stayed at the previous Hampton Inn. It is now the AmeriHost Inn. It was the best stay of my life. All the front desk employees were polite and courteous. Everything in there received a 10+ rating from me. I enjoyed my stay tremendously and I will definitely be back , also I will tell everyone I know about it. Thanks AmeriHost Inn.

4  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Olympia, State
Reviewed 5 September 2003

Don't bother trying to book directly (if you decide to try this place). I was told that there were rooms, but given rates I thought were too high--1 queen bed with a roll away $89 plus $10 per night. I was also told there were no AAA or AARP discounts. The woman was unfriendly.I called USAhotels and spoke to a great rep. She found rooms at the Hampton that were less expensive $80/night and allowed for the AAA/AARP discount; they were larger, too.Our room was fine, but our friends complained that there were hair-packed dust bunnies all over the bathroom floor in their room. They said that the shower was dirty and stained, also.The breakfast bar is O.K., nothing like the other Hilton Hotels, e.g., the Embassy Suites in Portland, Oregon (a GREAT place to stay!!) There weren't many tables to accommodate the many people who wanted to eat.I would try other hotels in the area before I would ever book there again.

4  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Also consider these accommodations in or near Moscow
Best Western Plus University Inn
Courtyard by Marriott Pullman
Hilltop Inn
Hilltop Inn
#3 of 6 in Pullman

Been to La Quinta Inn & Suites Moscow Pullman? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about La Quinta Inn & Suites Moscow Pullman

Address: 185 Warbonnet Dr, Moscow, ID 83843-4025
Region: United States > Idaho > Moscow
Ranked #2 of 7 Hotels in Moscow
Price Range: £68 - £190 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:2.5 star — La Quinta Inn & Suites Moscow Pullman 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with LaQuinta, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your La Quinta Inn & Suites Moscow Pullman reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
La Quinta Inn Moscow Pullman Hotel Moscow