“My kids loved it!”
Review of The Pantry Restaurant - CLOSED

The Pantry Restaurant
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 10 August 2013

We used the Pantry for room service 3 times during our stay and are kids loved everything they had. The food was delicious, according to my children that is, and they always had it prepared quickly. Even when the hotel was completely booked for the Palouse soccer cup!

Reviewed 25 June 2013

Basic family style atmosphere.Convenient in hotel location. Variety on menu, decent food, decent prices, slow service.

Reviewed 12 January 2013

What is nice here is that you can eat in the Pantry Restaurant and order from their menu as well as the menu from the Broiler Restaurant .

1  Thank YetiDeary_Idaho
Reviewed 28 November 2012

The Pantry is a great place for Breakfast, lunch, or dinner in Moscow. It is mostly overlooked by travelers. You'll see a lot of locals enjoying breakfast here.

Reviewed 28 November 2012

It's a lobby restaurant of Best Western hotel. It reminded me of Denny's.. They offer unlimited pasta for $8.99 or something like that.. Similar to Olive Garden's all-you-can-eat pasta bowl..

If you want to try different pasta, make sure to ask small portion for the first choice. I got a huge bowl for the first choice so I couldn't even finish it..

I didn't try anything else..

Very friendly service.