“Excellent damage control”

Cuisines: American
Portland, OR
“Excellent damage control”
Reviewed 21 March 2014

When I got to Shari's, I waited several minutes to be seated. The restaurant was empty and no one came to seat me.

After I had waited a few minutes, a guy came up to pay his bill and was immediately helped, while I continued to stand there. Finally someone asked if I had been helped and I said I hadn't, that I had been waiting there for quite some time.

The manager overheard this and was very apologetic. I didn't complain, but he still took about 40% off my bill.

I would definitely eat here again, I am always very impressed with the friendly (and usually prompt) service at Shari's.

Visited March 2014

Mudgeeraba, Australia
“Great Family Restaurant”
Reviewed 13 January 2014

We were in Moscow for four days and ate here a couple of times. The girls were really friendly, service was great and so was the food. We bought a couple of pies to take to a family gathering and they were demolished in minutes.

• Visited August 2013
“We give up”
Reviewed 14 December 2013 via mobile

Rude wait staff, weird shortened menus, 10 open tables and still a 10 minute wait while wait staff stand around. Last attempt for us. We give up.

Renton, Washington
“Not bad for Sharis”
Reviewed 9 December 2013 via mobile

Probably the besy Sheris I have eaten at. Not the typical old circle style. They know how to handle a big crowd weekend.

Arlington, Washington
“Just a good place to grab a decent meal! Not much more..”
Reviewed 24 November 2013

I came here for a business lunch and was well cared for. The service was good the food was good and had a slice of pie too. Also good! It was clean and comfortable. Our server was a younger girl who lacked in experience but was kind smiley and concerned for our satisfaction. I would come back again!

• Visited November 2013