“Lunch with an upscale flair”

Maialina Pizzeria Napoletana
Ranked #4 of 93 Restaurants in Moscow
Price range: US$15 - US$50
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 3 March 2014 via mobile

If you enjoy rustic pizza with locally grown and produced toppings along with a delightfully tantalizing dressed salad that brings your taste buds to attention, you'll enjoy dining at Maialina's......

Reviewed 4 February 2014

Excellent customer service, charming interior, lovely ambience, extensive menu and tasty pizza -- my only complaint was that the red wine was too cold -- especially for the price -- it made me wish I had ordered beer instead. In my experience, the temperature of the red wine often distinguishes a good restaurant from an outstanding one.

Reviewed 21 December 2013

Congratulations on being racked #1 in search for restaurant, Moscow, Idaho. That does not happen by accident or SEO services. ;-) Thank you so much for your excellent customer service in helping a mom get a gift certificate to her kids in Moscow "in time for Christmas". Thank you to the young gentlemen that helped me on the phone and even called me to reassure me the gift card would go out in the mail in time. I appreciate your service very much and am excited that my kids will have a nice evening out at your restaurant. Happy Holidays Maialina Team!!!!

Reviewed 4 December 2013

Warm, upscale interior; great service; wonderful flavor combinations with both the pizzas and the pasta specials. Very good variety of wine and beer selections in all price ranges. After a very good experience on our first visit, we drove out of our way to return for our second visit when driving between Spokane and Lewiston. We look forward to visiting again. If you like beets, do not miss the roasted beet salad!!

1  Thank HPH360
Reviewed 1 December 2013

Three of us had the pasta specials of the day which were very good, and my oldest son had the salumi pizza. Everything was great. We also had dessert, and all of us were extremely happy with everything. This is one of the best sit-down restaurants in Moscow.

1  Thank Clinton H