“Almost missed it.”

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 15 June 2014

After reading the reviews... we were hesitant. Took a chance and were delighted to find the best pasta we have had since Turin. It's the details.... favors and preparation, ...the details of the perfect salt, the right amount of garlic, market fresh veggies, and favored oils. We had the Fettucini & Asparagus special (el dente perfect) and the Dolce Verdi Pizza. Finish your meal with the Budino.... almost a butterscotch pudding with carmel and a hint of salt... pepper.. yes pepper. Top with a bit of whipped cream. Cheers!

Reviewed 11 June 2014

Loved everything about this place. The outside seating, the modern interior is very clean and inviting. The open kitchen is well done. The best: the food. It's called a pizzeria it they have so much more. Burrata, Prosciutto, Frisée salad was the best ever. Loved the Chianti braised shirt rib Ragu over homemade pappardelle noodles. Do not miss this place.

Reviewed 7 June 2014 via mobile

We were a big group so we had a variety of options from the menu. Two of us are paleo eaters and are challenged to find food suitable in a restaurant setting that comply, but were fortunate to find good options- the fire roasted (locally sourced) chicken was moist and perfectly seasoned; an excellent option, but not a bargain at nearly $20. The scallops were also tasty, unique and complemented by some great grilled asparagus wrapped with prosciutto. The pasta eaters were satisfied- again, not a bargain, but unique, good flavor. Kids were very happy too with their homemade butter noodles. Thoughts on the pizza were similar to other reviewers - a little soggy, with a very well cooked bottom. Makes me wonder if the interior of their oven is hot enough (700+ degrees) to cook the top before the bottom blackens.

Service was helpful and friendly & we came early in the evening, so we had no wait or delay issues. Ambiance was tops over any other Moscow options. Overall, come early, don't expect a 'deal' & try their some of the non- pizza options.

Reviewed 2 June 2014

They make the best pizza I've ever had. They always have fresh seasonal selections (from local sources) and their pizza crust is so tasty. You also get free pizza on your birthday and they have an awesome lunch special for two people that they do. I also really enjoyed the beet salad I had.

Reviewed 30 May 2014 via mobile

I've been wanting to try out Maialina since it opened. While our waiter was wonderful the food was disappointing. My pizza was burnt on the bottom yet soggy and floppy. My friends pasta was a stuck together mess. The house wine is decent and a good value and the olive oil cake dessert was tasty but just okay. Over all I'm not excited to go back and really sad I had such a bad meal.