“highlight of moscow trip”

Maialina Pizzeria Napoletana
Ranked #3 of 93 Restaurants in Moscow
Price range: US$15 - US$50
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 5 August 2014

Great lunch specials - salad and pizza for me and my son and sandwich with soup for my wife for under $30. Fresh ingredients, wood fire oven, good service = good value in my opinion.

Reviewed 2 August 2014

The food is all locally sourced and the meal choices that the three of us selected were all creative and delicious.

Reviewed 22 July 2014

I've heard good things about this restaurant from friends, and my boyfriend and I finally decided to give it a try. We sat outside surrounded with huge planters in which they grow their own herbs and veggies, which was unusual and nice looking. The waitress was very friendly and knowledgeable. Even though this place is mostly famous for its thin crust and amazing fillings pizza, we weren't into pizza that night, and we ordered arugula salads and chicken. Both were excellent. They had a decent beer and wine selection. So overall, the evening turned out to be enjoyable. I recommend this restaurant as a nice option for a simple night out.

Reviewed 9 July 2014

The great sunny day I was there probably had an impact on this review. The food and service were very good by any standard and great for a small college town.

Reviewed 8 July 2014

I had a cherry pizza that was amazing. They offer gluten free and it's made in house. Everything is freshly made.