“Some of the best pizza I have ever eaten!”

Maialina Pizzeria Napoletana
Ranked #3 of 92 Restaurants in Moscow
Price range: US$15 - US$50
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 27 August 2014

My husband loves pizza. I am not wild about it. After eating at Maialina, I am now a fan of pizza. There is such an interesting variety there, and because the four of us at our table shared four different pizzas, I got to sample quite a few. I especially loved the one that had cherries on it. The arugula pizza was fantastic! I must say, the food at this establishment is one of the things that are making me eager to go back to Moscow very soon!

Reviewed 25 August 2014 via mobile

Loved the Blanco pizza Two x Two
Don't pass this fields to table spot
Local growers.Caring chefs. Prompt service.

Reviewed 24 August 2014

This was our first time at this restaurant. It was a busy Friday night but the food and service were great! We'll definitely be back. Highly recommended.

Reviewed 15 August 2014

The pizza here was the best we've had in the Pullman/Moscow area, we are from the NYC area so our standards for pizza a pretty high. The service was great and the outside tables were really nice.

Reviewed 5 August 2014

Great lunch specials - salad and pizza for me and my son and sandwich with soup for my wife for under $30. Fresh ingredients, wood fire oven, good service = good value in my opinion.