“Good food served quickly”
Review of Applebee's

Applebee's
Ranked #23 of 92 Restaurants in Moscow
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 30 August 2013

Being Canadian, we had only heard about Applebee's from TV. We were expecting nondescript, bland, but inexpensive food. HAPPILY, we did not get this. The staff were friendly and as fast as possible on a busy evening; the food was fresh and tasty: my wife loved the wedge salad and my daughter thought her pasta was excellent. I ordered the quesadilla burger and was the only one who was underwhelmed. I was expecting something more Mexican, but all I got was a burger with lettuce and tomato served in a tortilla instead of a bun. Still, the rest of the meal was very good, and the price was right...and the beer was cold!

Reviewed 11 August 2013

Applebees seems to specialize in "how many flavors can we cram into one entree" so choices are limited for us who like plain food and are GF and can't eat shellfish. (why does everything have shellfish in or on it ?) Nevertheless, I had a the 9 oz house sirloin and it was excellent. Server Jordyn was running hard, and very attentive. May eat at Applebees a bit more often.

Reviewed 12 June 2013

Tries to hard to be 'cute', in my opinion. Food is ok but not spectacular. But then, neither are the prices.

Reviewed 6 June 2013

I eat at Applebee's all over, and yes this one is just as good as the others. Service is great and I always have to have hourdouves (can't spell it) plus my meal, which I ve tried about everything and love it all! thx

Reviewed 28 May 2013

If you've been to one you've been to them all, I suppose. If there are any differentiators it's that Moscow is a small town and this location is rarely busy.