“Always fresh great food”

Lamadrid Mexican Restaurant and Tapas Bar
Ranked #40 of 92 Restaurants in Moscow
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 1 August 2014

This restaurant always has great food. Sopes for lunch are a family favorite. Don't miss this great place to eat.

Reviewed 22 July 2014

If the business is busy be prepared to wait; they will get to you when they can. The food is good and it does have a bar.

1  Thank CarrelDawn
Reviewed 28 May 2014

Taco Tuesday has cheap beer and tacos that are perfect with fresh cilantro and radish slices. I need 50 characters so I hope this does it.

Reviewed 6 April 2014

I was in Pullman-Moscow for 5 days for business and ate every meal in a restaurant. Dinner here was by far the best I had! They have a huge menu with numerous vegetarian options and are very agreeable about substitutions and changes. If everything isn't made from scratch it certainly tastes that way. They don't advertise as Tex-Mex, but I lived 11 years in Texas and this is definitely what it tasted like to me. It's not diet food. Lots of cheese and sour cream, but this is Sourthwestern food at its best. Fresh and flavorful and many fine traditional tastes that I've been missing. I had the spinach and mushroom enchilada and the chili relleno with a side of beans and rice. Just YUM! I'd spent 3x as much for many of my dinners in town, but this was better. Service is attentive and friendly.

1  Thank sfexile