“Great food, lots of it, a little pricey”
Review of Sangria Grille

Sangria Grille
Ranked #2 of 88 Restaurants in Moscow
Good for: Business meetings, Child-friendly, Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Full Bar, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
“Great food, lots of it, a little pricey”
Reviewed 25 April 2014 via mobile

The sangria grille was great. Very tasty appetizers - I wanted to get more than one but we ended up with too much food as it was. Main courses were very good sized. My wife and I were full even though we split a meal. Also had a great dessert.

As mentioned elsewhere, a bit pricey but awesome food. ($25 per person with appetizer, drinks, entree, and dessert and tip)

• Korean first
Moscow, Idaho, United States
“You Won't Regret It”
Reviewed 3 April 2014

TRY THE AVOCADO WRAPS!! They are to die for, the sauce they serve with them is absolutely amazing. I love everything I've ever tried there, and their sangria is the best I've ever had. Definitely worth every penny!

• Visited December 2013
Moscow, Idaho
“Never disappointed”
Reviewed 27 March 2014

I have never had a meal I did not like. Their salmon is always good done in a glaze that is delicious as is the halibut, when it is on the menu, crusted in hazelnuts. Service has always been good and there is a relaxed atmosphere.

• Visited November 2013
Pullman, Washington
“Good Food”
Reviewed 22 March 2014

Sangria is one of top 5 restaurant of Pullman/Moscow area. A little pricy, but good food, just may be you want to ask them you want your food to have a little less salt! Give it a try.

• Visited March 2014
Tumwater, WA
“amazing fresh, local ingredients”
Reviewed 15 March 2014

I was travelling on business and ordered dinner here the one night I was in town. The chalkboard in the front of the store shows all the ingredients they use and the local farms they come from. From the celery stick garnish to the potatoes the fish was topping, to the raspberry sauce on the dessert, I could taste the straight from the farm freshness of the ingredients.The food had great flavor, with South American flair. They offered a spicy sauce to top my food with that was great for dipping. I had the halibut a lo macho, and the sweet potato creme brulee. Amazing!

• Visited March 2014