Motel 6
La Quinta Inn & Suites Moscow Pullman(Moscow)(Great Value!)
US$96
US$75
Monarch Motel(Moscow)(Great Value!)
US$105
US$97
Fairfield Inn & Suites Moscow(Moscow)(Great Value!)
US$129
US$76
QualityInn
US$119
HIExpress.com
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 5 September 2012

This is clearly a very low budget hotel and that is fine in many cases. But there is no excuse for a lack of customer service. The woman I dealt with was very rude and there is no way I would want to actually stay at this place. I have also spoken to other travelers who have stayed there (when everything else in town was booked) and they found it to be worse than you would expect at that price point.
Stay away unless you really really need a place to sleep!

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled with friends
1  Thank Wormtravels
Reviewed 23 August 2012

Our stay at the Palouse Inn was fine... Room was clean, Bed were OK. We just needed a place to sleep before heading back home after moving our son to College. When you check out, Just don't forget anything in the room and ask them to send it back to you.... I had forgotten my pillow in the room, and had asked that they send it to me. (I have a bad habit of this) One would think that they would send it back using an affordable method... Say USPS One Rate box?? Oh no.... I received my pillow 11 days later by UPS with a receipt inside the box showing MY credit card was used at the local UPS Store to pay the $12.29 shipping plus fuel surcharge, delivery area charge and a processing fee for a total of $19.34 then a $2.50 charge for a box!! That brought the grand total to $21.99!! I don't mind paying for my mistake leaving my pillow, but it would have been 1/2 the price to go to the post office!

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 19 August 2012

Good was had a small frig and location in respect of UoI. But so are all other hotels in Moscow.
Bad-- pool side room was always damp. Beds are hard and sheets are like sleeping between two shower curtains. Most plug ins are worn so nothing stays plugged in. Hair dryer quit, told house keeping and front desk but never fixed. I kept hearing the word sorry from staff. Breakfast was on a table in small front desk area with no table and chairs to sit down, so take it back to room to eat. We will not stay again here when visiting daughter.

• Stayed: August 2012
Reviewed 16 August 2012 via mobile

Stayed at this inn twice this past year, the second time out of necessity only. The beds are uncomfortable, the bathrooms dirty, the walls thin and the place noisy. The free breakfast is a joke. Better than sleeping on a park bench, but barely. If it's a last resort, at least the AC works somewhat.

• Stayed: August 2012
1  Thank jjmurray23
Reviewed 12 August 2012

First, they gave us a room that a guest was still occupied. No big deal, switched to new room. Second room, infested with fleas. I have a disability and travel with an assistance animal. Spent almost 45min cleaning her off. Reported problem and was assigned another 'pet'room. No way was I taking my dog into another dirty room. They refused us a regular room. Demanded papers to prove she was a service dog. All illegal to do. Spoke to the manager, who kept changing her story, I couldn't keep up. Offered a non-pet room but would have to charge a $150 deposit for that room. When that was not okay she said they were full and could not accomodate us.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled as a couple