“Find some place else”

Ranked #7 of 7 Hotels in Moscow
Las Vegas, Nevada
“Find some place else”
Reviewed 4 August 2014

A friend always used this business for quite a while when he visited the area. The cleaning quality seemed pretty hit and miss. The price varies widely for the exact same room. After a couple years of patronage he choose another place to stay.

Room Tip: Rent one some place else.
  • Stayed September 2013, travelled solo
2 Thank CarrelDawn

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (11)
Canby
Reviewed 12 July 2014 via mobile

We walked into the room after talking with a very nice lady at the front desk. I always do an inspection before i settle in. At 1st glance I spotted dog food on the bed and crumbs from something else. There was white dog hair all over the other bed. The manager came over and took a look and brought a cleaning crew in to redo the room. She discounted our stay and gave us some chocholates. When we got back to the room i inspected the sheets on the bed and not just the cover this time. There was flakey dead skin in one of the beds and a bunch of black dog hair and a bugger in the other bed. I asked for our money back and we went elsewhere. This was what hotel nightmares are made of.

Stayed July 2014
6 Thank Wrangler1256
Medford, Oregon
Reviewed 23 May 2014

Someone else had booked this room for us because all the rooms in and around town were full for graduations. I looked up reviews while traveling there and was prepared for the worse. We even stopped on the way and bought pillows and cases and a couple cheap blankets just in case we didn't feel safe sleeping in the beds. Well, it was not dirty. It was small and basic, but definitely not dirty. We had coffee, fridge and microwave, the sheets and pillowcases crisp and clean and the towels fluffy. And the staff was pleasant, they even let my nephew check into his room while waiting for his mother to come with her credit card the next day. We slept fine both nights. I don't usually write reviews but I felt obligated this time. Maybe they are under new management or something, but they are definitely not deserving of a bad review at this time.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
3 Thank Kelly c
Nampa, Idaho
Reviewed 17 May 2014 via mobile

When you walk into one of these rooms you immediately feel cramped as the only space in the room is a narrow stretch of carpet between the furniture and the beds. One of the beds is up against the window wall and the curtains either lay on top of the bed or get tucked between the bed and the wall, making opening and closing the curtains close to impossible. There are is one outlet right by the door to plug in any chargers and then the only place to set your device is the bed or window sill. I ended up unplugging the lamp and clock by the bed so we could all charge our devices. The temperature controllers in the bathroom are cumbersome and I found myself struggling between burning hot and freezing cold in the shower. The breakfast was terrible and served in a 10x10 foot lobby that was completely inadequate for the number of guests trying to get breakfast. On the plus side the rooms were clean and the beds and pillows were moderately comfortable. The price was ok, but still too expensive for this motel.

Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
2 Thank 64familyfun
Bremerton, Washington
Reviewed 19 July 2013

I spent the worst night of my traveling life in that motel. First, the drunken lunatic next door kept calling the desk and complaining about noise in our room - even though we were sleeping. Next, we were taken to another room to get away from the nut job in the middle of the night. Not bad enough, the owner's wife not only didn't offer to comp the room as we'd had no sleep, but wanted to charge us out the nose to stay another night and rest up so we could continue our journey. Anywhere else is better.

Room Tip: It is quiet.
  • Stayed July 2013, travelled on business
1 Thank Marian N
Edmonds,wa
Reviewed 16 April 2013

After reading several of the reviews, needless to say, I figured I would stay with my daughter during Mom's Weekend at WSU. The other mom I traveled with booked us a double room and she was leaving the choice to me. I came equipped with an air bed, sheets, pillow, ear plugs and sleeping tablets. I did not need the air bed and sheets. I stayed at the inn. No problems with the two ladies who were checking in several moms, all moved along very nicely. The room seemed to have been recently painted, the bathroom to was fresh and clean. Sadly, I understand about the shower being for a short person. The fan comes on in the bathroom when you turn on the light, it is loud. I also recommend one person per bed. The room is small and both beds are against a wall. A couple of nice surprises, there was a small refrigerator and microwave in the room and the continental breakfast. Cereal and milk, juice, fresh fruit, yogurt, mini bagels & cream cheese, cinnamon raisin English muffins & spreadable butter, and pastries. Our room overlooked the pool which was closed, all was quiet. TV reception is not all that good, but I wasn't there to watch tv, wifi was slow, but hey it's free. This was definitely the cheapest moms weekend stay at a hotel I have ever had. For the price, it was very well worth it. I took my sleeping pills, put my earplugs in and slept soundly through the night.

Stayed April 2013, travelled solo
4 Thank Fred L
Battle Ground, Washington
Reviewed 25 February 2013

I stopped there 5 pm looking for a room for one night Feb. 20th on a Wednesday, I asked the women at the front desk if she had a room available. There was only two cars in the parking lot. She said yes but it will be more than usual because it is Jazz Fest. I asked how much is a room? She said probably more than you want to pay. And I said how much is that. At that point I would have paid the $129 or $139. I don't remember what it was. But I left and went down the road to the University Inn where They acted happy to see me and give me a room.

Room Tip: Go somewhere else
  • Stayed February 2013, travelled on business
3 Thank Brenda F
Also consider these accommodations in or near Moscow
La Quinta Inn & Suites Moscow Pullman
Quality Inn Paradise Creek
Hilltop Inn
Hilltop Inn
#3 of 6 in Pullman

Been to Motel 6? Share your experiences!