All reviews best westerns rooms are clean indoor pool place to stay potatoes hot tub front desk staff free breakfast oatmeal very nice hotel convenient location road trip pullman idaho wsu nelson palouse
Reviewed 28 March 2012

Our family of 4 stayed here when in town for a college visit. Booked it through priceline. Very suitable accommodations and from what we could tell, the nicest place to stay in town.

Only a few of negatives- no double queen rooms, hard to find elec outlets in the room, & there was a remodel going on in the room across from where the hot breakfast is served. The remodel was creating noise and fumes but tolerable, especially because it's temporary.

The gals at the check in where helpful & cheery. Beds were soft, rooms were quiet. Best of all was the complimentary hot breakfast. Great selection of food including hot potatoes w/ green & red peppers. Yum! Lot better than the typical complimentary breakfast. Would definitely stay here again when in town. Very close to campus.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank icuski2
Reviewed 10 March 2012

My experience at the University Inn was fine. The rooms are,spacious and comfortable, the staff is,eager to,assist you, and you can likely find parking near your room. The indoor pool was great for the kids in the evening and several restaurants, stores and other shops are,within easy walking distance. Breakfast is included and was also fine. The room furnishings were dated, but I felt the rooms were clean and quiet. TV reception on some channels was poor.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled with family
2  Thank gtcamper
Reviewed 23 February 2012

I would stay here again. The staff was very polite. The room was clean and comfy. Nothing remarkable about it, but a good stay. I had the french toast for breakfast and didn't care for it, but my lunch was quite good. My main complaint is that the room was freezing when we arrived. It was late when we got in, so it was frustrating to have to wait for the room to warm up before I could go to sleep. Also, the front desk clerk was a little slow-moving for a midnight check-in. I really just want to get my key and go to bed; it shouldn't be a 10 minute process.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank ClaireandJames
Reviewed 21 February 2012

We had 2 rooms and they were clean. We appreciated the heater we could control. The daily free breakfast was good. They offered eggs, bacon, potatoes, cold cereal, oatmeal, etc. If you are staying Sunday, please enjoy the Sunday Brunch. With tax it was less than $12. We enjoyed mimosas, coffee, crepes and omelets to order, 3 kinds of meat they would carve for you. And everything else you expect at a brunch. Everything was so delicious.

Room Tip: The accessible rooms (we had 2) on the 1at floor were both clean and had everything we needed. They had bathtubs, not walk-in shower. The tub was difficult for my 86 year old mother to enter to take a shower. Other than that, we both thought the rooms were nice.
  • Stayed: February 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank Softgeek
Reviewed 12 February 2012

We stayed 2 nights and the rooms are updated, clean and quiet. Close to the University and a great breakfast. Walking distance to several places to eat and next door to Winco for groceries. The Quiet Bar was too expensive, so drink elsewhere.

• Stayed: February 2012