All reviewsbest westernsrooms are cleanindoor poolplace to staypotatoeshot tubfront desk stafffree breakfastoatmealvery nice hotelconvenient locationroad trippullmanidahowsunelsonpalouse
Reviewed 15 May 2012

This hotel is nice and clean and friendly. The Broiler restaurant is just great with a new all u can eat salad bar when you purchase an entre. Thenswimming pool was nice and warm although we had to call three times for towels. I do understand it was a full house that weekend and it wasn't a big deal. Room service was quick and staff were very friendly. Only one thing on the downside was that our key just wouldn't work in the outside doors unless we held the door tightly closed and left the key in for 5 seconds and then it would turn green. I ran into some staff who said there were some issues with that. I left my iPhone charger in room 156 and called housekeeping to see if they would return it to me and they have not responded yet.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank rebeccah435
BWPUI, Manager at Best Western Plus University Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 24 May 2012

We are sorry for the delay in getting back to you about your Iphone charger but are very pleased to report that we were able to find one and shipped it out to you today. We also are currently looking into more effecient ways of handling lost and found items. Thank you for leaving your comments and we hope to see you again if you are ever back in the area.

Reviewed 14 May 2012

This place may have been nice in it's day, but that day is long gone. It's really turned into a "dive". First off even though I called a week ahead to make arrangements for the type of room I needed due to a medical issue - they ignored my request and had nothing arranged. Secondly after much time elapsed they found a room that would suffice. Thirdly the room for one person had double beds!!! Hotels have "double beds"??? - not even queens. Fourthly it was a hot day and I could not get the room to cool off until well into the evening because they have the air conditioner regulated and you can't turn it down as low as you'd like to. Fifly, the beds had the outdated blankets and spreads which are not replaced after each guest versus the updated hotels which have all white bedding which is changed for each guest. The final thing that prompted me to check out the following morning & seek better accomodations for the week was NO HBO. What hotel now a days doesn't have HBO??? This Best Western is going to put themselves out of business if they don't start attending to the details people who travel for business want for a week long stay.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled on business
BWPUI, Manager at Best Western Plus University Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 15 May 2012

On behalf of our entire team here at the Best Western Plus University Inn, we are disappointed that your stay with us was unsatisfactory. It is our goal to provide the highest quality of product and service to all of our guests and I thank you for bringing these maintenance issues to our attention. We have refunded your entire stay and have made sure that all of your comments have been addressed.

Reviewed 9 May 2012

Room was very clean with updated decor. Staff was friendly and helpful and Sunday brunch was delicious! Great place to stay when visiting our student at WSU.

Reviewed 4 May 2012

Right across the stree from University, great location for college visit. Also 10 minutes from WSU.

Reviewed 30 April 2012

We were in Moscow this past week with our son, his wife, and our granddaughter. We were in charge of the baby while they attended meetings and the Gala at the University of Idaho. The housekeeping staff were without a doubt the best I have ever encountered. Not only were they friendly, helpful, and just plain nice, but a huge asset to the hotel. We cannot say enough about them. Bill and Bonnie Gilbert room 277.