I have stayed several times at the University Inn when I visit Moscow. It is the nicest place in town, that being said it is still a Best Wester (although it appears a new hotel may being built down the street).
The University Inn does do a couple of things right. They have a nice breakfast in the morning, two on site restaurants, a loung area and nice indoor pool. The rooms are small, the bathrooms even smaller, but that is what you get with a hotel that was built probably in the 70's. Prices can fluxuate wildly depending on what is happening at the University of Idaho. It is convienent to everything at Idaho and only 8 miles from WSU.
Not a bad place to stay, especially when you know what to expect.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Business and leisure guests alike will love staying a the centrally located and newly renovated BEST WESTERN PLUS University Inn - situated just minutes away from Pullman, Washington and Moscow's historic downtown, which makes it perfect for visiting both the University of Idaho and Washington State University. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Ebookers, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Best Western Plus University Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus University Inn Moscow Pullman Hotel Moscow
- Best Western Moscow
- Moscow Best Western
- Best Western Plus University Inn Moscow, Idaho