Best Western Plus University Inn
Motel 6(Moscow)
US$66
La Quinta Inn & Suites Moscow Pullman(Moscow)(Great Value!)
US$107
Hotels.com
Fairfield Inn & Suites Moscow(Moscow)(Great Value!)
US$129
US$76
QualityInn
US$119
HIExpress.com
All reviewsbest westernsrooms are cleanindoor poolplace to stayhot breakfastfree breakfastwe've stayedpotatoeshot tubpullman moscowfront desk staffoatmealroad tripwsuidahonelsonlounge
Reviewed 9 June 2013

I was leading a photography tour of the Palouse area and stayed at the Best Western Plus for a week. The rates were reasonable and the hotel was clean and well maintained. The staff was very helpful. I would consider staying here again!!

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled on business
BWPUI, Front Office Manager at Best Western Plus University Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 31 July 2013

Dear dr-photog,

We would like to thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I am happy to hear that you were satisfied with your stay and that we were able to provide high value for the price paid.

Reviewed 6 June 2013

I travel for business. And I quit BW hotels and started Choice hotels. But back to BW, they are really getting quality back. Great Falls BW was my first taste of quality hotel and now this one. This one got my business over other hotels in the area that I use to stay with. Staff was great and so was my room and hotel over all! I will be back, soon!

Room Tip: Didn't get to eat breakfast so I didn't rate it. I have stayed at other hotels in the area and I reccommend you stay here first choice!
  • Stayed: May 2013, travelled on business

On behalf of the Best Western Plus University Inn, we would like to thank you for this review. I am happy to hear that we were able to meet your expectations of a Best Western. We look forward to seeing you soon.

Reviewed 6 June 2013

If your not watching you'll drive by, it's one of those hotels that exceeds your initial first impression. What made my stay memorable was the attitude of staff to interact and make you laugh, Linda in the lounge was so funny and provided great service if it wasnt for her suggestion to give there Prime Rib a try we would have went elsewhere for dinner, I am so glad we didnt. The breakfast they serve up was not your typical complimentary hotel meal it was very good.
A retro place with clean rooms and fabulous employees.
Matt

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled on business
BWPUI, Front Office Manager at Best Western Plus University Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 8 June 2013

Dear Mathew P,

We would like to thank your for staying with us on your recent trip to the Moscow/Pullman area. We pride ourselves on our guest interactions and are ecstatic to hear that we met your expectations. The kitchen is also pleased to know that you were happy with the full hot breakfast that was complimentary with your room.

Once again, thank you for staying with us and we look forward to accommodating any lodging needs that you have in the future.

Reviewed 21 May 2013

The staff here are awesome! They always have a smile and seem genuinely enthusiastic about making sure you have a good stay. No matter what they were doing, if you needed something you got it and always with a smile. From the housekeeping staff, to the driver of the shuttle to the front desk and all those in between.

The food was great. Very tasty. The breakfasts were very good and the sit down dinners on our Funvention evenings was so very, very good.

The rooms were comfortable, the pools and pool areas were clean and enjoyable.

I really cannot say a bad thing about my stay. Some of the people that really went the extra mile, but not all because I didn't get everyone's name, were Marlene and Shanda at the front desk and Scott in the bar.

Thank you for a wonderful experience and if I am ever in Moscow again I will certainly stay here.

Room Tip: Poolside rooms have more humidity and the door to the room on the poolside is locked at 10:00 pm so you can't go out by the pool after hours.
  • Stayed: May 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank RonJudy W

Dear RonJudy W,

Thank you for posting this review pertaining to your recent stay at our hotel. We hope to see you soon during your next trip to this area.

Reviewed 19 May 2013 via mobile

Kids have gone to U of I since 2007, we have stayed at this hotel in the average of three times per year ever since. The last kid grads this December. Of all things to miss, it will be this hotel. Its always provided excellent service, clean, comfortable, sound proof rooms, great restaurants, relaxing pool, sauna and hot tub. Its really a great place to stay.

• Stayed: May 2013