Best Westerns are very nice hotels. We took a driving trip around Eastern Washing and stayed one night in Moscow - we enjoyed our stay. . Their staff provided professional and friendly customer service. As with all Best Westerns we have stayed in, the rooms are very clean. An elaborate breakfast buffet is served, from fruit to waffles, eggs, cereal- more choice than we ever have at home! The inside court yard gives this BW a feeling of seclusion. The inside pool, due to the day we stayed, was all ours to swim/exercise in. The exterior of this BW is different from any other BW we have ever stayed in - a brick (I guess they are bricks) exterior makes it look like an industrial building. It is shaped in a large square but that allows for the inside court yard. I would say the curb appeal is lacking a bit - but the interior and rooms are not. I would definitely recommend this hotel to anyone.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Business and leisure guests alike will love staying a the centrally located and newly renovated BEST WESTERN PLUS University Inn - situated just minutes away from Pullman, Washington and Moscow's historic downtown, which makes it perfect for visiting both the University of Idaho and Washington State University. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, HotelsClick, Ebookers, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Best Western Plus University Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus University Inn Moscow Pullman Hotel Moscow
- Best Western Moscow
- Moscow Best Western
- Best Western Plus University Inn Moscow, Idaho