We arrived at 11 pm after a long drive. We stayed for two nights, to attend a conference in Moscow. The welcome was great! Check in went smoothly, the room was clean, nice, spacious, everything that we needed was there.
It was completely booked, but still there was sufficient parking space.
Breakfast was good, as usual at Best Western hotels.
The rooms were quiet. Hardly any noise, despite the fact that it was fully booked.
They have a nice inner court yard and a pool. (and fitness room but I didn't use that).
I can't think of anything that did not meet our expectations.
For this price it was certainly a very good value.
It is close to the Palouse Mall, which has lots of stores. Also not far from downtown Moscow.
I expect I will stay here again in the future.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Business and leisure guests alike will love staying a the centrally located and newly renovated BEST WESTERN PLUS University Inn - situated just minutes away from Pullman, Washington and Moscow's historic downtown, which makes it perfect for visiting both the University of Idaho and Washington State University. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Priceline, Traveltool, S.L.U., HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Best Western Plus University Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus University Inn Moscow Pullman Hotel Moscow
- Best Western Moscow
- Moscow Best Western
- Best Western Plus University Inn Moscow, Idaho