This hotel has just been remodeled and is lovely. It was our first stay, but we will go there again for short getaways from nearby Spokane. As Diamond members, we were delighted to be upgraded to a suite which we enjoyed immensely. I enjoyed the pool area. The pool is lined with deep blue tiles and everything is spotless. The inside courtyard is green and accented with geraniums. The breakfast was probably one of the 3 best we have enjoyed at Best Westerns. I get to dreading the typical motel breakfast, but this one surpassed our expectations in every way. The dining area is lovely and the food was really good. They even had home made oatmeal, which made my husband happy. Very nice having a non-sugar, healthy choice.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Business and leisure guests alike will love staying a the centrally located and newly renovated BEST WESTERN PLUS University Inn - situated just minutes away from Pullman, Washington and Moscow's historic downtown, which makes it perfect for visiting both the University of Idaho and Washington State University. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Agoda, Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Best Western Plus University Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus University Inn Moscow Pullman Hotel Moscow
- Best Western Moscow
- Moscow Best Western
- Best Western Plus University Inn Moscow, Idaho