“Great burger, good service”
Review of The Angry Bear - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
The Angry Bear
Price range: US$10 - US$15
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed 19 October 2011

Rachel was excellent server and our burger was perfect. Loved the sweet potato fries. Our group of 4 adults all enjoyed our food.

Reviewed 11 September 2011

The food here is delicious! The helpings are huge and the selection is vast. We frequent often and highly recommend. The service is fine, nothing great but by no means bad.

Reviewed 8 August 2011

I took my son and his girlfriend to lunch at the Angry Bear because they recommended it. It is hard to find good salmon in west of the Cascades, but it was very well prepared. And a very reasonable price. I don't know why folks slam the prices at this restaurant. Maybe they don't eat out much. The service was fabulous. Very attentive, but not smothering. This isn't a high-end restaurant, but I was impressed with the presentation of the food, the service, and the whimsical art. I will definitely go back when I'm in the Palouse. I was going to rate it a four, but for the type of restaurant it is, it's well above other restaurants in that class.

Reviewed 2 July 2011

My friends and I love The Angry Bear for the fabulous burgers and steaks--although the burgers are so good, I've haven't yet made my way to the steaks, yet. My husband ordered one last time and it was the savoriest, most beautiful cut of steak. We were especially pleased with how perfectly it was cooked (medium rare) and the great price. Any time we feel like having beef, we head straight to The Angry Bear.

Reviewed 18 June 2011

The service was good and the cucumbers were delicious. My spouse had ribs and he couldn't even tear them apart! My steak was so tough I really wondered whether I was going to be able to chew it. No seasoning on the meat, it was so bland. We won't be going back. I gave you one star beacuse your wait person was helpful and pleasant.