“Great food, great service!”

Martin Family Mexican Restaurant
Cuisines: Mexican
Mountain Home
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great food, great service!”
Reviewed 9 September 2013

Our family went there for dinner. The place looked a little run down so we had our doubts initially. But the food and service made up for it. The food tasted great and the portions were very generous. The waitress was very sweet. On top of that eating there was very affordable. The only reason I didn't give it a 5 was the appearance.

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank wild_jager

“Really good food!”
Reviewed 25 May 2012 via mobile

Love the service and the food! Really good buffet for good price ! Place isn't very big bit the food makes up for it !

1 Thank lashorti
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“VERY good Mexican restaurant! Don't let looks turn you away!”
Reviewed 29 October 2011

My husband and I just went to this restaurant for our first time! We usually go to el herradero! However, we have heard good things about this restaurant! We decided to go and it was wonderful! The lady who serves us was very sweet and the steak and chicken fajitas were so yummy! My husband and I shared them and still brought the rest home! The salsa was a little hot for my liking but we did enjoy this place! The look was not so nice, but the food was great!

1 Thank bvbroughton