“Nice Hotel”

Fairfield Inn & Suites Boise Nampa
Ranked #3 of 11 Hotels in Nampa
Reviewed 23 May 2012

My husband and I along with another couple shared a room with two queen beds. The room was very spacious and clean. Good location to shops and restaurants and interstate. I would stay here again if I was passing through town.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled with friends

Reviewed 22 May 2012

The staff were attentive and helpful during my stay. I was a little surprised when I walked downstairs to ask a question the front desk person saw I was wearing a sweater and asked if she needed to call someone to check on the air conditioner in my room, as it was a warm day. Overall I thought it was good value for the price.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 11 May 2012

Front desk staff was extremly polite and knowledgable. I asked for a different room and the front desk clerk caught that my room keys needed to be changed because they were pre-set for my original room. That was so nice to have someone that paid attention. So many times I have gotten to my room and the key didn't work. The hotel was clean and quite and seemed like a great value (I did get a conference room rate because I was there on business for a conference). Lots of parking and nice construction/design. My only complaint is that my room did not have a fridge. It really would have been nice and I guess I am used to a fridge because most rooms have them now. Not sure why this one didn't. Continenta breakfast was okay, but coffee was great.

Room Tip: Ask for a room with a fridge if you want one.
  • Stayed: May 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 31 January 2012

We had an electrical fire at our house last Saturday. Nobody was at home
And We have insurance coverage. We have been in 4 hotels in 9 days. Our 1 night stay at this hotel was horrible. Other than the higher rates and lower quality ameneties, as compared to other hotels in the area, they had poor service. No empathy or compassion for our situation. We were out $750 for 5 days before they finally resolved the total billing for 230. Stay at the Hampton inn and suites instead, their bananas aren't brown, they have free hot foods at night, and offer a 100% money back guarantee.

• Stayed: February 2011
3  Thank alex l
MANAGERNAMPA, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Boise Nampa, responded to this reviewResponded 3 February 2012

Thank you for your review. It is unfortunate that your family has been unable to find a place to stay during this difficult time. In regards to your billing at our hotel, we have explained the situation in detail to you multiple times and I understand you do not agree with the Marriott credit card authorization process. However, Marriott policy is to authorize a credit card for the entire guest stay at check in. Your stay included 2 rooms for 3 nights and your card was authorized for that amount at check in. Since your plans changed and you checked out of the hotel 2 nights early, we immediately released the authorization on your card at check out. Again, I apologize for the inconvenience this has caused your family and that is why we offered you additional compensation when this situation was brought to our attention.
Thank you again for taking the time to review our hotel.

Reviewed 26 January 2012

Very nice, seems fairly new...hotel... ample parking... Only three floors... BUT.. the elevator is very very SLOOOW! A long wait, especially during the day, when it seems to be utilized alot by housekeeping.
Thin walls... you hear other guests coughing, peeing.. etc...
I have seen worse.
Overall, its a nice hotel.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 22 January 2012

We've stayed here each year when travelling from Seattle to Utah for skiing. Great value accommodations with super comfortable beds, great exercise/spa facilities, large flat screen TV, top end breakfast for waffles, sausage/egg muffins, fruits, bagels, toast, yogurts, biscuits w/gravy, hot oatmeal, etc. Not just the all too common packaged pastry. Convenient to good shopping and restaurants. We'll make the same stop next winter. Only thing that kept this from a 5-star review was room 127, across from ice and with several noisy air con/heat pump systems operating right outside the window. Just get any another room and you'll enjoy your stay and want to return.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 January 2012

Passing through the Boise area, we stayed at this motel for one night. This is one of the nicest Fairfield's that we have stayed at. It is a newer motel and in very good condition. The room was very clean and the bed was comfortable. Our room was quiet and the heating unit was not loud. It's within walking distance to some restaurants and a strip mall, with convenient freeway access. The only thing that may be a little negative is ease of access.........the road that you think will lead you there does not. But, what a minor issue when everything else is so positive. Would highly recommend this motel!

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Nampa
Hampton Inn & Suites Boise/Nampa at the Idaho Center
Shilo Inn Suites - Nampa Suites
La Quinta Inn Caldwell
La Quinta Inn Caldwell
#2 of 3 in Caldwell

Been to Fairfield Inn & Suites Boise Nampa? Share your experiences!