“Great Place”

Ranked #2 of 11 Hotels in Nampa
Paducah, Kentucky
“Great Place”
Reviewed 5 June 2012

Great Marriott property, staff was very professional and the rooms were clean and the breakfast was also very good.

• Stayed June 2012, travelled with family

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (84)
Bixby, Oklahoma, United States
Reviewed 30 May 2012

Very clean, updated, and great staff. Will stay there again when I return on business.

Tacoma
Reviewed 30 May 2012

I try to always stay at Marriott properties as they have an excellent loyalty program and I travel a lot on business. I had business in Nampa, so I stayed at this hotel. The room was comfortably appointed and there was a nice selection at the free breakfast. The staff were very pleasant and helpful. The hotel is not as solidly built as other Marriott properties--I could hear through the walls and when someone heavily walked down the hall, it was noticeable. Since there weren't a lot of people in the hotel when I stayed there, this wasn't a problem.

Portland, Oregon
Reviewed 24 May 2012

The thermostat in our room was not working properly, and I reported the problem -- service and a solution could not have been better! Insulation between rooms does not seem to be as good as at some other Fairfield Inns: We could hear our next door neighbor have a sneezing fit. Otherwise, our king suite was nicely maintained and very clean. The bed was comfortable, as I expect from a Marriott property. I appreciated the mixed fruits in fruit juice at the breakfast bar (I have seen those at only one other property).

• Stayed May 2012, travelled as a couple
mississippi
Reviewed 23 May 2012

My husband and I along with another couple shared a room with two queen beds. The room was very spacious and clean. Good location to shops and restaurants and interstate. I would stay here again if I was passing through town.

• Stayed May 2012, travelled with friends
Petaluma
Reviewed 22 May 2012

The staff were attentive and helpful during my stay. I was a little surprised when I walked downstairs to ask a question the front desk person saw I was wearing a sweater and asked if she needed to call someone to check on the air conditioner in my room, as it was a warm day. Overall I thought it was good value for the price.

• Stayed May 2012, travelled with family
Missoula, Montana
Reviewed 11 May 2012

Front desk staff was extremly polite and knowledgable. I asked for a different room and the front desk clerk caught that my room keys needed to be changed because they were pre-set for my original room. That was so nice to have someone that paid attention. So many times I have gotten to my room and the key didn't work. The hotel was clean and quite and seemed like a great value (I did get a conference room rate because I was there on business for a conference). Lots of parking and nice construction/design. My only complaint is that my room did not have a fridge. It really would have been nice and I guess I am used to a fridge because most rooms have them now. Not sure why this one didn't. Continenta breakfast was okay, but coffee was great.

Room Tip: Ask for a room with a fridge if you want one.