“Simple and Delightful”

Ranked #1 of 6 Dessert in Nampa
Price range: US$5 - US$10
Cuisines: American, Cafe
Good for: Cheap Eats, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Child-friendly
Dining options: Brunch, Breakfast, Lunch, Delivery, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Nampa, Idaho
“Simple and Delightful”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 April 2013

Tucked into "beautiful downtown Nampa" is this delightful little Bistro and shop. We have made it a regular for weekend brunch - the tea and Quiche is fantastic. The menu selections are varied enough so that most everyone can find something that will please. Service, which often comes from the owner, is friendly, fast, and efficient. Being a bit of a "tea snob" I enjoy the variety - from high-power Assam to caffeine-free Rooibus. My wife and I will continue to make this a regular stop.

• Visited April 2013

“Great little cafe”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 February 2013 via mobile

Fantastic find! Had a delicious turkey sandwich with cranberry sauce and cream cheese. Try the cinnamon roll - to die for. A must share!!

idaho
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“amazing”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 February 2012

I went the first time to Cafe de Coco with my ladies groupe and it was womderful. It is what I might call a special retreat. When you walk in it seems as though you have gone back in time, I felt as though I was in my Grandmothers kitchen. A very nice feeling.

At a later date I took my sister there for lunch ( she is relly picky to where she eats out at) and she had nothing but nice things things to say abou the place. Quiet, peaceful, no pots and pans clattering around in the back. I go there when I want to get away from the world for a while and reminisces of better times, or I should say "the olden days".

The prices, the food, the service, all are really more than you might guess.

• Visited June 2011
1 Thank sparklediamnod
Caldwell, Idaho
“Love it..”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 May 2011

Such a fun and quaint little place! Although I feel it is mainly a gathering place for women, I am sure there have been a few men in there from time to time. My Mom and I love to stop in there for lunch and a little one on one time. I have also introduced other girlfriend's to Cafe de Coco and they were equally impressed with the atmosphere food and service.. the desserts are awesome to share!

• Visited April 2011
“Fun and great food!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 April 2011

Desserts are yummy. They also offer a large variety of teas and coffee. Sandwiches and salads are fresh and tasty. Quiche is the best!
Atmophere is fun with 1920-1940s music. There's also a neat gift shop in the front of the cafe. Seating is unique. Some of the tables are in their own private little areas/rooms.

1 Thank Soiled

Been to Cafe de Coco? Share your experiences!