“Awesome! You have to go once in your life!”
Review of Cafe de Coco

Cafe de Coco
Ranked #1 of 5 Dessert in Nampa
Price range: US$5 - US$10
Cuisines: Cafe
Good for: Local cuisine, Business meetings
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Reviewed 6 August 2013 via mobile

I LOVE this place! I usually have the Crunchy Chicken Salad croissant sandwich. It's to die for! The sides include a yummy bowtie pasta, sweet pineapple and orange slices. All the food is served on vintage plates & bowls. The Huckleberry tea is smooth and served in a vintage teapot and teacup. They offered a large variety of teas and speciality coffees. The huckleberry scone with lemon cream is heavenly! I've also had the quiche and wraps which are also very tasty! The atmosphere is very unique. There is no other place like it in Nampa. Women gather here for all kinds of especial occasions! The vintage building is a step back in time. Their quaint shop in the front sells teapots, funny cards, jewelry, scarves, teacups and many other cute vintage items. There are small areas within the restaurant that have tables for special gathering catering to small or larger groups. You also enjoy 1940's music as you eat. Casual dress. Note: They are not open on Sundays.

1  Thank Soiled

Reviewed 8 April 2013

Tucked into "beautiful downtown Nampa" is this delightful little Bistro and shop. We have made it a regular for weekend brunch - the tea and Quiche is fantastic. The menu selections are varied enough so that most everyone can find something that will please. Service, which often comes from the owner, is friendly, fast, and efficient. Being a bit of a "tea snob" I enjoy the variety - from high-power Assam to caffeine-free Rooibus. My wife and I will continue to make this a regular stop.

Reviewed 3 February 2013 via mobile

Fantastic find! Had a delicious turkey sandwich with cranberry sauce and cream cheese. Try the cinnamon roll - to die for. A must share!!

Reviewed 12 February 2012

I went the first time to Cafe de Coco with my ladies groupe and it was womderful. It is what I might call a special retreat. When you walk in it seems as though you have gone back in time, I felt as though I was in my Grandmothers kitchen. A very nice feeling.

At a later date I took my sister there for lunch ( she is relly picky to where she eats out at) and she had nothing but nice things things to say abou the place. Quiet, peaceful, no pots and pans clattering around in the back. I go there when I want to get away from the world for a while and reminisces of better times, or I should say "the olden days".

The prices, the food, the service, all are really more than you might guess.

1  Thank sparklediamnod
Reviewed 8 May 2011

Such a fun and quaint little place! Although I feel it is mainly a gathering place for women, I am sure there have been a few men in there from time to time. My Mom and I love to stop in there for lunch and a little one on one time. I have also introduced other girlfriend's to Cafe de Coco and they were equally impressed with the atmosphere food and service.. the desserts are awesome to share!