“Always excellent!”

Good for: Business meetings, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Takeout
“Always excellent!”
Reviewed 3 August 2014 via mobile

I love Cafe De CoCo but my friend wanted to try another tea shop (in Meridian). I would rather go to Cafe De Coco. Their staff is more friendly and they don't have issues with reservations. At the other place I feel if your friend is 5-10 late (and you have a reservation) your table can be given up to someone else even when they are not busy. I just feel Cafe De CoCo is more relaxed, quiet, friendly atmosphere. Their teas are better too. No one else sells the huckleberry tea! And, they fill your tea pot really full. No skimping on water in the tea pot. I've been to both places a few times. Cafe De Coco wins my vote again'

1 Thank Soiled

Nampa, Idaho
“Fun and delicious outing for girlfriends”
Reviewed 17 May 2014 via mobile

This little cafe is very cute with some great menu options. I recommend going with your girlfriends as I have always had a great time with them at Cafe De Coco, but my husband thought it was a bit "froofy". They also have a gift shop with unique items. Fun for a girls lunch.

Nampa
“Delicious and Delightful”
Reviewed 4 March 2014

It is a cozy atmosphere, just the place that you would like to take a friend to for lunch or a coffee. Great tasting food and a fun little gift shop! It's always a treat when you go there. Great friendly service.

Visited May 2013
“Cant believe havent been here before”
Reviewed 14 November 2013 via mobile

Wow this place was amazing. Kingston was so sweet. The food was soo big. Huge portions. I couldn't imagine. And cheap. A great place to make you feel like you have escaped out of town. Soft music. Its wonderful.

Boise, Idaho
“Great food, interesting set-up, friendly staff”
Reviewed 13 November 2013

I don't get to Nampa a lot, but had an event that took me to the area. It was a Saturday morning and a friend and I grabbed a quick lunch. I found my chicken cranberry salad to be wonderful! It tasted great, and the size and price were reasonible. My friend had a sandwich, and while it looked wonderful, she was disappointed about the sauce that was on the sandwich. Anyhow, perahps if we asked before ordering, it would have prevented such issue. The establishment was set up interestingly. Think: numerous tea rooms throughout. When we arrived, it was fairly slow, but picked up quickly. Having not known what is in Nampa, I would certainly go back to the place again.

• Visited November 2013