“Poor Service”

Ranked #26 of 197 Restaurants in Nampa
Price range: US$5 - US$10
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Kids, Business meetings, Child-friendly, Groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Caldwell, Idaho
“Poor Service”
Reviewed 20 May 2013

The waiter was Argumentative & rude. Took our order after arguing with us. It took over 30 minute to get food. When I asked for the bill he took 25 minutes to get it to us. We will never retune.
Food was cold and just OK.

• Visited May 2013

Caldwell, Idaho
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“lunch”
Reviewed 17 February 2013

I was there for lunch and ordered the chicken chimichanga. The beans were runny and they didn't have much flavor.Same with the rice...no flavor. The chimichanga itself was good, but did not care for the sweet white sauce they put on it. The service was good, but the place was noisy for a lunchtime, people hollering and we were setting in the sun and they didn't even offer to close blinds or anything. My friend had to keep moving to keep the sun out of her eyes.

• Visited February 2013
Fairbanks, Alaska
“Try the spinach enchilada”
Reviewed 3 December 2012

We stopped here just because it was convenient. We really had no idea what to expect so we played it safe. I ordered the spinach enchilada, not expecting it to be anything special, but it really was. It was jump out of your mouth fresh, made with tomatoes and onions and had really wonderful flavor. I would definitely stop here again just for the enchilada. The chile relleno was also fresh, very large, almost too much to handle. I think the refried beans are very good and the rice was acceptable. You are served corn chips w/salsa and a warm bean dip when you order. The bean dip was very good, the salsa lacked any kind of bite. My only complaint with this restaurant is that both the relleno and the enchilada were doused in a chile sauce and covered w/too much cheese. If you go, I recommend that you ask them to reduce the sauce and cheese by half. Alcohol is served - a variety of Mexican beers as well as a range of tequilas.

• Visited November 2012
Nampa, Idaho
“Discover Jalapeno's, my favorite Mexican restaurant in Nampa!”
Reviewed 21 September 2012

The very best Margarita's you'll find in the Treasure valley, I promise! The food is absolutely wonderful. None of that frozen, microwaved, then oven finished stuff you get at the other places. Each recipe is home made from scratch. The beef is really exceptional and flavorful. I've spoken to the proprietor on several occasions (Irma) and talked to her about the food. She uses her family's own recipes and oversees the production on a very regular basis. The drinks are all pretty much top shelf labels. Irma strives for quality, and you can tell. The staff is always friendly and helpful and the service is great.

• Visited September 2012
1 Thank nogrey
Clarkston, Washington
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“delish!”
Reviewed 9 June 2012

Very friendly and great food. Everything I've had there has been great.

Visited December 2011