Downtown Inn
US$172
US$75
US$156
US$78
Shilo Inns Nampa(Nampa)(Great Value!)
US$157
US$85
US$131
US$109
BestWestern.com
US$141
Priceline
US$123
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 5 May 2012

I'm a single female relocating from out of state and needed a clean, secure, budget friendly place to stay that would also accept my two small, well-behaved dogs while I looked for permanent housing. The staff are so helpful and friendly. I highly recommend for short or long term. A+++++ is all I can say!

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled solo
4  Thank Vallari N
Reviewed 2 May 2012

The good:
* reasonable cost
* 'downtown', walking distance to many places

The not-so-good:
* old; behind on maintenance
* poor room-to-room sound isolation
* noisy stairway

Rooms below average, would say "fair", but that rating option not available on Tripadvisor.

Would stay again? Maybe
Would recommend? Maybe

Room Tip: Stay away from exterior metal stairway.
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled with friends
3  Thank GilaDavid
Cheyanna P, Manager at Downtown Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 9 May 2012

Thanks for the update we looked into the noise. In fact we shouted to each other from room to room. We found it audible but not to awful. In the future let us know ahead of time if you are sensitive and we will find a room without neighbors if possible. Many folks travel with kids so there is some family noise, we will encouarge late check-in folks to try and keep it down.

Downtown Nampa, I love the farmers market, great shops and good food on almost every corner.
Our age.
We are old about 60years, historic though, we had guests like Gene Autry and Festus from gunsmoke playing piano in the bar back in the day.

Reviewed 12 September 2011

The hotel was very reasonably priced compared to hotels closer to the interstate. The desk clerk was helpful and accommodating. The room was clean and updated - a great value!

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled as a couple
4  Thank gypsywalker
Reviewed 5 September 2011

We didn't plan to stay in this town, but we were having car issues. We stopped at this motel and explained we didn't know if we needed 1 or 2 nights, or when we would be checking out, etc. The owners/front desk people were very understanding and accommodating in our situation. The room was a budget room, but clean and well-equipped. There was even ground coffee in the filter in the coffeemaker! No phone in room, but there was wireless which worked great. Also, there is a Mexican restaurant next door. We didn't get to try it, however.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled as a couple
3  Thank LovesNeon
Reviewed 31 January 2011

I had a wonderful experience at this motel. The woman at the front desk was friendly and helpful. I needed a place near the downtown Nampa area where I was conducting my business, and this place is about 2 blocks from the city center. They took good care of me, and gave me an excellent price deal on the room. The rooms were clean and warm. I definitely recommend this place if you're in town. I will be back! Thanks

• Stayed: January 2011, travelled on business