“Delicious!”

Messenger Pizza & Brewery
Ranked #5 of 200 Restaurants in Nampa
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: After-hours
Description: I can't find a web page, but they are on Facebook. They opened in October. They have been reviewed by the Idaho Press Tribune and Treasuredvalley.com
Salem, Utah
“Delicious!”
Reviewed 27 June 2014

You can't beat pizza by the slice. We went on a Friday night and this place was BUSY. We got the chicken alfredo pizza, which was very yummy. I was craving some greens, so I got the salad bar. It was nothing amazing, but everything was fresh and I got a crazy balsamic vinegar cheesy breadstick with it. It was pretty delicious. They have a really cool vibe with couches and chairs. It was a great meal.

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank RoadTripFool

Yakima, Washington
“Perfect pizza for takeout”
Reviewed 12 June 2014

After a long day @ a local horse show, we were very tired and famished, only wanting to satisfy our hunger and put our feet up. Ordering and picking up a delicious pizza, including a tasty salad, from Messenger's was fast'n easy, allowing us to eat while relaxing in our hotel room. Even the cold, leftover slices were gobbled up the next day. (like the other reviewers have stated, slices are huge!)

• Visited May 2014
1 Thank asis76
Nampa, Idaho
“Fun place”
Reviewed 29 May 2014

Good Pizza can order a whole or get a huge slice. Great beer selection as well. If you want pizza but want a change from the usual Restaurant places this is the one for you tonight!

Visited June 2013
1 Thank Wendy S
Chiang Mai, Thailand
“Biggest Slices Ever”
Reviewed 22 May 2014

A late lunch is probably not the best time to eat here. Although one can order a pizza to their liking, pre-made pizzas are available to choose from. My guess is that an ordered pizza would be a bit better, however, I was pleased with my slice - it was too big for one plate. They have many unique topping pizza available, mine was jalapeño and apple (go figure), but it was good. The salad bar, although not huge was quite good - fresh greens, a satisfying choice of toppings and dressings.

I was told that some evenings they have live jazz groups in. If I have a chance to return, I might opt for one of those evenings.

Peak hours might be a bit slow, but the service was good, the restaurant was clean. We were there because some dear friends treated us - they like it enough to take others.

As for prices, it seemed average. I'm not in the US often so not too accustomed current prices, but they seemed fair.

• Visited May 2014
1 Thank kentpelton
Nampa, Idaho
“Tasty and unique”
Reviewed 17 May 2014 via mobile

This eclectic little diner is great for family and friends. Very casual, huge slices of pizza, decent salad bar and nice variety of beverages. Good value, especially on the pizza slices.

1 Thank 64familyfun