“diasappointed”

Dining options: Reservations
Ogden, Utah
“diasappointed”
Reviewed 13 April 2014

The last 3 times I have been there within a year, the food is smaller portions and not as fresh. It's going downhill and I'm sad, because it is on of my favorite places to eat.

Visited April 2014
SmokyMtnPizza, Director of Food & Beverage at Smoky Mountain Pizzeria Grill, responded to this review, 30 April 2014
eqpics777-

Thank you for your feedback. I know the portion sizes have remained that same but I will look into the training aspects and see if we are missing something on our end. Hopefully we can bring it back around for you. Thanks again, we take all of our feedback seriously!

Tom Reding

Caldwell, Idaho
“Pizza not that great”
Reviewed 26 March 2014

I've eaten at lots of pizza places and this one ranks near the bottom, pizza is chewy, doughy, too spicy sauce, very light on toppings, overpriced. Service is average if you get it. Not in for a repeat visit.

• Visited February 2014
SmokyMtnPizza, Director of Food & Beverage at Smoky Mountain Pizzeria Grill, responded to this review, 31 March 2014
Hi Fred-

I wanted to thank you for the feed back, good, bad or indifferent it is always taken seriously. I would certainly like to talk to you more about your experience so that I can follow up at the store, but right now we will go back to the basics and work on those things which have typically set us a part like a well topped pizza. Thanks again.

Tom Reding
Boise, Idaho
“Not as good as it used to be...”
Reviewed 4 March 2014

Our teenage server left a lot to be desired. Probably not her fault, but the the employees need better training. The hostesses seemed confused as well and it wasn't overly busy. My huckleberry martini was okay, but the pizza left a lot to be desired with a mushy crust. The server didn't know the menu very well at all. I won't be back anytime soon, which is disappointing since Nampa doesn't have a very dynamic dining scene.

• Visited November 2013
Nampa, Idaho
“Best pasta in Nampa”
Reviewed 28 May 2013

The pasta dishes are the best thing to get here. The pizza is good as well, but I find it hard to make myself order anything other than their fresh pastas now that I've tasted some of the rest of their menu. And this place is the best for kids as well. They bring the kids plates out with a frisbee, a complete coloring book, etc. Kids eat free on Sundays!

Visited May 2013
Boise, Idaho
“Pizza was Good”
Reviewed 23 May 2013

Went to luch with a work associate. We both ordered personal pan pizza's with salad. The pizza was pretty good and the salad was very plain. The service was average. I probably will not eat at this location again. I can find better options all over the valley.

• Visited May 2013

Been to Smoky Mountain Pizzeria Grill? Share your experiences!