“stay again”

Ranked #8 of 11 Hotels in Nampa
Olympia
“stay again”
Reviewed 7 August 2012

We were travelling with 2 grandchildren-very large room had 2 queens and 2 twins, perfect for the kids. Staff was vey helpful-our room was not yet available when we checked in- they let us use the pool and provided cold bottled water while we waited- pool area was clean, pool was great. Laundry facility was clean and not overpriced. We would stay again. Hotel had a "deal" with nearby Dennys for meals- meals were good- restaurant was not clean. Would not eat there again, even with the discount.

• Stayed July 2012, travelled with family
Richard B, Manager at Rodeway Inn & Suites of Nampa, responded to this review, 10 August 2012
We (all the staff) would like to thank you again for your stay, We are pleased to hear you enjoyed it with the exception of the Denny's, ( I relayed the message to the Denny's manager) We look forward to seeing you and your family again if you are in the area again. Thank you again for the your your stay with us and the kind words.

Have a wonderful day,

Richard B.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (11)
Elko
Reviewed 21 July 2012

I had a great time. I wish they would have cleaned the pool chairs but other than that there was nothing bad about this place. We got a big clean bathroom, two nice beds that I fell asleep on, breakfast could have been more than just cereal and donuts but for 58 bucks, its a bargain.

Room Tip: Just the pool needs to be tiddied up
  • Stayed July 2012, travelled with family
Boise, Idaho
Reviewed 9 July 2012

i must say that i am sad to hear such neg. reviews... i stayed here and had a great time. the staff are very nice and accommodating and the house keeping staff are amazing.. those ladies sure do a lot to try and make your stay as wonderful as it can. i am an observant woman and i know that the staff they have now exceeds those of many hotels ive been to. so thank you to myranda, rachel,tabitha,starla, richard, john,and that new girl for making my stay one to remember.

• Stayed July 2012, travelled solo
, Manager at Rodeway Inn & Suites of Nampa, responded to this review, 11 July 2012
Thank you very much for your stay, and the lovely chat we had. It was a pleasure meeting you, and am happy you enjoyed your stay. We look forward to your return if you are ever in the area again. Again, Thank you.

With Happy Thoughts and Best Wishs for you and your Family,

From; Richard, and ALL the staff from the odeway Inn & Suites of Nampa
Portland, Oregon
Reviewed 1 July 2012

DISGUSTING. Dusty, dirty, and scary. I wish I would have walked right out of that place! The room right next to us did not have a door knob and looked like the door had been kicked in. The room is outdated and DIRTY. The pool had trash in it and it's ice cold. I wouldn't have got in anyway due to the trash. The "maids" room is right behind the check in desk and they leave that door wide open and you can see all the dirty laundry laying on the floor. So gross. Oh, and every and I mean every garbage can outside is broken. Cracked and no lids. I won't even mention the service at the check in...omg nice skull shirt and stinky attitude. Check out the neighboring motels instead.

Room Tip: Room at Super 8;)
  • Stayed June 2012, travelled with friends
1 Thank P1969

Travellers are raving about these Nampa hotels

Central WI
Reviewed 25 June 2012

I stopped here for one night, thinking it was the same place I had stayed a couple of years before (it wasn't - the other time I stayed at the Super 8, just across the road - and really wish I had done the same this time). I'm not sure if it was because I requested a pet-friendly room that we got one that looked like it hadn't been cleaned in who knows how long, or if that's the standard of the entire property. Only strong sunlight would be able to penetrate the filth on the windows, and I felt terrible when my dog wanted to lay on the floor. I tried to keep her up on one of the beds, but she must have found them as uncomfortable as I did and wouldn't stay up there. Although I didn't see any signs of bed bugs, the overwhelming uncleanliness of the place made me feel like something was crawling on me as I tried to sleep. I kept having to adjust the A/C to a lower temp. to get it cool enough in there, and it was a very short sleep.

• Stayed May 2012, travelled solo
2 Thank lwhite08
Baker City, Oregon
Reviewed 5 March 2012

An average night's stay at an affordable price. Clean and quiet, close to the interstate but without the noise. Using your room key gets a 15% discount at the Denny's which is within walking distance. The breakfast is really skimpy, donuts or cereal.

Room Tip: get a room with 2 queen beds for $69
  • Stayed March 2012, travelled with family
1 Thank frank s
Kansas City
Reviewed 3 January 2012

Do Not Stay in this hotel, I was trying to save a couple of bucks and thought most Choice Hotels are pretty good. Was I ever wrong. Walked into a room that smelled of raw sewage. Bugs crawled out of the heater and were on the ceiling. Cig burns on the sheets.Hair on the pillow. The remote for the old tube TV was missing and I was brought up a new remote, the manager says you have to turn on the TV manually and work the remote from there. The iron almost hit me in the foot when it fell off the broken ironing board storage rack. After driving for 11 hrs I stayed the first night and was charged an additional 10.00 early check out fee. Oh, did I mention no hot water for the shower. The breakfast is almost non existent, Stay at the Holiday Inn Express at the next exit. Free, Full Breakfast Flat Screen TV , 800 count sheets, Micro/fridge, Indoor Pool Gym, well worth the difference.

Room Tip: This Place is a dump
  • Stayed December 2011, travelled with family
4 Thank Liketo T
Also consider these accommodations in or near Nampa
Shilo Inn Suites - Nampa Suites
Fairfield Inn & Suites Boise Nampa
Mr. Sandman Inn & Suites
Mr. Sandman Inn & Suites
#10 of 11 in Meridian

Been to Rodeway Inn & Suites of Nampa? Share your experiences!