“Wish I had slept in my car”

Rodeway Inn & Suites of Nampa
Ranked #8 of 11 Hotels in Nampa
Carbondale, Colorado, United States
“Wish I had slept in my car”
Reviewed 18 August 2014 via mobile

This hotel was truly terrible: smoke smell room upon arrival requiring a room switch with 2 sleeping children, bathtub didn't drain, toilet clogged, breakfast not restocked after initial set up which led to an employee/employee dependent rolling her eyes at me when I asked for a fork and a cup. To top it off we all now have what appear to be bed bug bites perhaps explaining the pile of about 50 old mattresses stacked up out back of the hotel. Don't stay here.

Stayed August 2014, travelled with family
Si B, Front Office Manager at Rodeway Inn & Suites of Nampa, responded to this review, 24 August 2014
Hello Lauren,
I would like to apoligize the inconvience you had during your stay, I was not at the property during your stay. I would like to resolve this matter if you would please feel free to email me at gm.id045@choicehotels.com. The piled matteresses stacked in the back of our property are from our recent Renovations and Hotel Remodel (currently still in process).
Thanks
Front Office Manager

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (11)
Moses Lake, Washington
Reviewed 30 July 2014

Property wasn't all that clean. Room looked clean enough and it looked like the mattresses has recently been upgraded, but the extremely dirty mattresses piled up outside where guests can see them was not a nice view. Tub water extremely slow to drain. Breakfast very slim pickings...cereal or waffles. No fresh fruit. Wifi only seemed to work on our devices if we were in the lobby area. I wouldn't stay here again.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank K S
Si B, Manager at Rodeway Inn & Suites of Nampa, responded to this review, 31 July 2014

Rodeway Inn & Suites Nampa Idaho
208-442-0800

Travellers are raving about these Nampa hotels

Elko
Reviewed 29 July 2014

The lobby was filthy, Internet could only be accessed in the lobby at the computer station where you had to hear the attendant on the phone for the entire time searching for info on her recent MVA. Items from previous guest(s) left in fridge, coffee filter ripped open and left, shower had a nasty, wash rag tied into shower curtain and opened(used) soaps in it, entire room filthy. Only 3 tables in lobby area to eat complimentary breakfast at and the food looked nasty, we opted to pass. Asked to speak to manager and was told he and asst. manager out of town. Called repeatedly for a week, finally spoke to the manager who never apologized once and said he would check into it. Still waiting to hear from him.

• Stayed July 2014
Si B, Front Office Manager at Rodeway Inn & Suites of Nampa, responded to this review, 30 July 2014
On the behalf of my self and our employees we would like to apoligize for the inconvience you had during your stay. If you get the chance please give me a call my name is si. I would like to provide a discounted stay when you will come in to town.
Thanks
Si Banga
Salem Oregen
Reviewed 24 July 2014

The room was dirty, looked like a storage room--5 lamps--a chair so stained should have been taken to the dump years ago. wires all over the place. Stains on crumble carpet---never took my shoes off--It was never vacuumed while I was there. Will never stay there again--I go to Nampa about every 6 months--will stay in Boise where I know they have clean rooms--This hotel should be closed down.

Room Tip: Stay in Boise or Meridian and drive to Nampa, if that is your destination, It's an easy drive.
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled on business
Grangeville, Idaho
Reviewed 18 July 2014

This is the most disgusting motel I've ever seen. The carpet had wrinkles in it from not being tacked down properly when installed and it was dirty. The bed sheets had black spots on them. The dresser drawer had paper in it with who knows what left on it and trash too. Bathroom floor looked dirty and caulking around tub and countertops was in dire need of being redone. Didn't even stay after walking into the room. Went to front desk to complain, but no refund was offered. Would not recommend staying here.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled on business
Boise, Idaho
Reviewed 13 July 2014

The rodeway inn wa very welcoming and inviting from the first step in the door to check out. The rooms had added touches that made us feel like the housekeepers had taken a few extra minutes to make us feel at home. The front desk staff was amazing. We will definitly stay here again.

The dennys restaurant is also located within walking distance and offers a 15% discount to guests.

Thank you rodeway staff for making us feel great.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Shannon a
Seattle, Washington
Reviewed 3 June 2014

This hotel was inexpensive and in a handy locatioin for our trip from Salt Lake to Seattle. The evening we arrived, the outdoor air around the motel had a totally obnoxious stench. The desk clerk kindly explained it was the sugar beet factory across the freeway and that there was a sewer treatment place a few miles away. In the morning, the air was clear and no odor. The rooms had just a trace of it. Our beds were comfortable and the room was passably clean. Breakfast consisted of a little more than continental but included waffles!

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
Si B, Manager at Rodeway Inn & Suites of Nampa, responded to this review, 6 June 2014
Hello Pat,
Thank you for filling out the online survey for our property.
We appericiate your review and hope you stay with us again.

Si Banga
Hotel Manager
Also consider these accommodations in or near Nampa
Shilo Inn Suites - Nampa Suites
Fairfield Inn & Suites Boise Nampa
Mr. Sandman Inn & Suites
Mr. Sandman Inn & Suites
#10 of 11 in Meridian

Been to Rodeway Inn & Suites of Nampa? Share your experiences!