Hampton Inn & Suites Boise/Nampa at the Idaho Center
Very Good 4/5
Sleep Inn(Nampa)
Excellent 5/5
Good 3.5/5
All reviewsgreat place to staygreat complimentary breakfasthorse showhorse parkking suiteno exceptionbreakfast staffquiet locationwould stay here againpool and hot tubclean roomsfresh cookieshome away from homeexcellent hotelbreakfast areabusiness tripcomfortable bed
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 28 August 2008

This was our second stay at this hotel. We stayed here because of the convenience of being next to the Idaho Center. There is a Wal-Mart across the street and and a Taco Del Mar just outside the front door. We especially enjoyed the Margaritas at Taco Del Mar in the afternoons! Our room was very large with a king bed and a sofa sleeper. We had a small refrigerator and microwave in our room. We also stayed here because of the daily breakfast. There is an indoor pool which is nice. The rooms are very quiet. There was a thunder storm one night that we did not even hear. The hotel and our room were very nicely maintained.

• Stayed: August 2008, travelled on business
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
Reviewed 30 March 2008

Nice hotel with very friendly service. Hotel and rooms were clean and in great condition. I didn't try the wireless internet, but one of my colleagues had trouble with it.

I agree with another reviewer about the noise level. I had to sleep with my TV on both nights to drown out the noise of neighboring TVs and the doors slamming. The noise in the hallway comes into the room through a huge gap under the door. I highly recommend the Holiday Inn Express across the freeway, which is even nicer than the Hampton Inn and much quieter. See my review about a great stay there.

• Stayed: February 2008, travelled on business
Reviewed 30 October 2007

Only here for work - apparently, someone very hard of hearing next to me - above me - who knows - but they were BLASTING their TV. This drives me crazy. Also - you can hear people walking around above you, talking - it's obnoxious.

The rooms are nice enough, but if I can't get a decent night's sleep because some moron is too deaf to hear the TV at a normal level, then all bets are off. I would never stay here again unless I tragically lost all hearing.

Stayed: October 2007
3  Thank Travel222Much
Reviewed 17 October 2007

I am a corporate traveler who travels every weekend of the year except 10...and this is the worst hotel I have stayed in yet!! Staying at the Hampton Inn & Suites Nampa on a business visit I had concerns about the smoking in the room next to mine. After calling the front desk 3 times in 3 days without resolution I discussed with a few maids outside my door one morning. That evening I returned to a message from the General Manager accusing me of being abusive and using foul language and telling me I was no longer allowed to speak to her employees and I was only to speak with her. It being a Saturday and not having her home phone number this was not an actual possibility.
Ironically, the staff stopped being helpful from that time forward...I did not receive my wake up call the morning I was checking out.
When I tried to discuss with the General Manager who left the message she told me she didn't need to validate her concerns to me and that she would make sure corporate knew what a troublemaker I was so as to negate the validity of my complaints.
Though I travel every weekend (except in May & December) for business I will make sure to avoid Hampton Inn & Suites going forward!
Their final resolution was only to comp me 1/2 my stay proving their 100% guarantee is simply a 50% guarantee!!!

• Stayed: October 2007, travelled on business
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
2  Thank smileyHere
Reviewed 27 July 2004

This was an excellent hotel for the price. The rooms were clean and comfortable. The bed was the best I had on my five night trip. The pool was immaculate. They provided pool towels on a rack in the pool area. The exercise room consisted of a step machine, a bike and two treadmills. All looked in great condition. The breakfast was great! The included donuts, bagels and breads, biscuits and gravy and eggs, cereal, yogurt, fresh fruit and a good selection of juices and coffee.

2  Thank twomed1989