“Call me crazy but I like this dive”
Review of Los Betos

Los Betos
Ranked #118 of 207 Restaurants in Nampa
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 3 June 2014

My favorite things are the shredded beef tacos and for the desert if you are lucky enough to go on a day it is in stock the tres leches cake...yummy!

Don't go expecting gourmet, it is a divey style place, no two are the same, no chain feel but food is simple and I have only had my tacos overcooked a couple of times.

Reviewed 13 March 2014

Went here with a group attending a conference at CWI because it was close by. Large portions and decent prices but food was only OK. Chips tended to be greasy and the main entree was just so-so. They do have a condiments area where you can add sauces onto your meal. Located in a strip mall.

Been to Los Betos? Share your experiences!