“Good food...but prices seem a bit high”
Review of Chapala

Chapala
Ranked #26 of 197 Restaurants in Nampa
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly
“Good food...but prices seem a bit high”
Reviewed 10 July 2011

The food is usually good mexican food that you would expect but im getting to the point where I feel that the prices are a bit high for some of the items im getting. Corona village in Meridian seems like a better deal for the price.

Nampa, Idaho
“Fabulous all Around!”
Reviewed 8 June 2011

We have Lunch here every Sunday and would never go any where else, Customer service is great and the food is wonderful! I call when we are on our way and they always get us in fast, That place is always packed. Thanks Maria and Staff, We love you!

• Visited June 2011
Nampa, Idaho
“If atmosphere, not food quality is your thing, this is the place!”
Reviewed 1 October 2010

I'm just not crazy about their food. What can I say. I'm from Arizona originally. I love Mexican food (probably my favorite) I can think of at least 20 other Mexican food places in and around Nampa that I like a lot better! They just don't have the fancy storefront, and atmosphere that Chapala has. So, if that's your thing, go there. But if you want good food, pick one of the local family owned places. Soooo much better! Imelda's in Caldwell is probably one of the best!

IESHORTIE
“Hits the spot”
Reviewed 1 June 2009

In Nampa, ID the town pretty much shuts down at around 9pm. We happened to find this restaurant cruising on their main drag on 12th ave. Beans were very good, the salsa was mild and the service was friendly and prompt.

Corvallis, Oregon
“Trasure Valley Favorite...”
Reviewed 1 February 2009

Trasure Valley Favorite. Two restaurants in Nampa. Both are pretty good. The service is very nice. The staff is friendly.