“worst place i ever ate”

Cuisines: Mexican
Nampa, Idaho
“worst place i ever ate”
Reviewed 11 May 2014

took longer to be seated than usual been eating there for a long time seem like its been going down hill for a while made a last ditch effort to see if it was just me. the straw that broke the camels back was we got no water, even after asking for it didn't get the full order and our food was burned, told them this was not acceptable and they brought me onions and bell peppers that were fresh cooked ( what the hell the whole plate was burned shrimp chicken and beef) I told my wife happy mothers day you got the crappy dish at chapalas on Nampa Caldwell blvd. they could have resolved it by redoing it, they didn't offer it. They didn't even offer it pay for it. I'm not cheep but I know what you have to do to fix something gone wrong I paid for everything else but the plate and no tip$$$ FAVIO AND MARIGTO I WILL NEVER RETURN TO YOUR PLACE AGAIN, Kuna I hear has a good Mexican restaurant better than yours EL GALLO GIRO I don't mind paying for what I get, but this was just crap see you in kuna

• Visited May 2014

Nampa, Idaho
“Nothing Special Here”
Reviewed 12 April 2014

Most over priced Mexican Food in Nampa. Look around no Hispanics here other than wait staff.
No Lunch specials here on weekends, other local Mexican restaurants highlight there lunch specials. Last time I was there, had a large group on Sunday, chips came in repeatedly smaller baskets. Pico degio was bland and watery. Food is greasy and poorly prepared. Margaritas are watery and poor quality . Watch the 18.5 % gratuity for groups.

• Visited March 2014
“Typical but tasty”
Reviewed 18 January 2014 via mobile

Came for lunch and would return. Since I was with a group of 8, and none of us had any complaints about the quality of the food I would definitely give it another try. The chicken and beef dishes were well seasoned (not overly salted, but seasoned) and the dips were tasteful. You can get slightly better Mexican food but you will pay much too. Very good.

Visited January 2014
“Good Mexican food”
Reviewed 16 June 2013 via mobile

Very comparable to other Mexican chain restaurants I've been to. Maybe better, chapala has more options and they cook their food better.

• Visited April 2013
Keizer, Oregon
“A great place to eat!”
Reviewed 19 May 2013 via mobile

Five of us decided to try Chapala's after golf and the food was out quickly and was outstanding. Better chips and salsa at other places but these were adequate, but when the main meals came, we all were impressed. For me, I had quit chimichangas a while back because of the deep fried issues. Didn't need the grease and calories -- but they have grilled chimi's and they were outstanding! Everything fresh and hot with exceptional service to boot. I'd send my friends there.

• Visited May 2013