“Great little place!”

El Rodeo
Ranked #18 of 207 Restaurants in Nampa
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 10 June 2013 via mobile

Great food, great prices, big portions, friendly staff and relaxed atmosphere. I'll definetly stop here again if I come through Nampa and have the Mexican food craving.

2  Thank Stephlovesdrake

Reviewed 28 May 2013

This is great comfort food for me. Texas born and raised, the food here is more along the TexMex lines. It's a bit greasy and cheesy, just the way I like it. The beans taste like they are made from lard like they should be. Lunch is $5 for enough food to feed me and my wife both. And the chips come with both salsa and beans. (a touch my kids and I love.)

1  Thank DavidMarkBrown
Reviewed 8 April 2013

A favorite when we are in the Nampa area. Great food for a good price, one of those out of way great places that most people pass by.

1  Thank Scottw5
Reviewed 19 February 2013

I had the seafood enchilada, and it was really good, and could be called excellent for $8! The beans, rice, and salsa all tasty and fresh. I'd call it authentic, and i'll be back next time I'm in town!

1  Thank imikemeier
Reviewed 30 October 2011

Mexican food can be so much better than cheddar cheese-ladened, over sauces burritos. Service was poor and the waitress could have cared less that we were there. Atmosphere was classic dated diner. Would not go back.

2  Thank BoiseGuy

Been to El Rodeo? Share your experiences!