“Best Mexican food north of the Equator”
Review of El Rodeo

El Rodeo
Ranked #18 of 197 Restaurants in Nampa
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Boise, Idaho
“Best Mexican food north of the Equator”
Reviewed 31 December 2013

I have been to El Rodeo many times over the years and keep going back. The food is always hot, fresh and plentiful. And always tastes soooo good. And they have the best salsa I've ever eaten. I have gone there just to get some salsa to go.
I've been to different parts of Mexico many times and each time I go, I wish there was an El Rodeo there! :)

• Visited December 2013

Nampa, Idaho
“Best Mexico food this side of the border!”
Reviewed 9 November 2013

After reading the reviews for El Rodeo, my wife and I had to try them. We were not disappointed! I never knew Mexican food could taste so fabulous! My wife kept saying yum yum! The portions are very generous also. :) Wife and I split a combination meal and had more than we wanted to eat! I'm planning on trying it for lunch very soon!

• Visited November 2013
Bellaire, Ohio
“Best hole in the wall joint”
Reviewed 15 September 2013

My brother introduced us to the place and we were fairly leery aBout it because of the location.
However there food is to die for, I've only ever gone during lunch but they are fairly priced and large amounts of food.
Very tasty good and nice staff..
And the horchata is soooo yummy! Stop by and enjoy great Mexican food!

• Visited August 2013
2 Thank seagreen433
Portland, Oregon
“Cheap, yummy, quaint”
Reviewed 27 July 2013

If you want authentic, large portions, ridiculously low prices...this is the place! We didn't get the shrimp cocktail, but will next time. it is huge! My burrito was so big that I only ate 1/3. Fajitas were terrific.

Visited July 2013
2 Thank deweydame
“Great little place!”
Reviewed 10 June 2013 via mobile

Great food, great prices, big portions, friendly staff and relaxed atmosphere. I'll definetly stop here again if I come through Nampa and have the Mexican food craving.

• Visited May 2013