“Usual Denny's food”

Cuisines: American
Camarillo, California
“Usual Denny's food”
Reviewed 3 April 2014

The food at Denny's is usually good. We at breakfast there on Sunday morning. It was crowded, so we ate at the fountain. The gal who served us was very nice. I ordered the "bold" coffee. To tell you the truth, it was too strong for me -- I would not choose the bold coffee again. Otherwise, our breakfast was very good.

Visited March 2014

Salt Lake City, Utah
“Avoid!!!”
Reviewed 24 August 2013

I ordered a simple pot roast dinner. It came out as a giant pile of mashed potatoes with two small pieces of roast covered with gravy. It didn't look anything like the picture in the menu. When the waitress placed it in front of me and I just sat there and stared in horror it finally dawned on her that it was missing the vegetable; carrots, onions, celery and flavor. She took it back to the cook and he redid it with vegetables. I took one bite and had to call her back again. It was cold!!!!!! I had to wait again for yet their third attempt at my dinner. By this time my husband was done eating his dinner and livid that I was yet to get mine. It was an awful dining experience and we will never go back.

• Visited August 2013
Exeter, NH
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“good food, good service”
Reviewed 7 June 2013

Good food, both at breakfast and dinner. I don't have much experience with Denny's so I can't compare it to others, but I definitely liked it. And the service was outstanding -- friendly, attentive, efficient. Unfortunately our Super Waitress, Bree, was about to leave and go home to Las Vegas. That's Nampa's loss.

• Visited June 2013

Visited July 2012
St. Louis
“Good food & server”
Reviewed 14 July 2012

We liked our waitress. Very personable and took care of our meal very well. She got a good tip.

Visited July 2012