“2 Thumbs up for the breakfast”
Review of El Rinconcito

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
El Rinconcito
Ranked #38 of 211 Restaurants in Nampa
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 1 July 2014

The breakfast selections are very few, but they were awesome. I had the giant burrito it had everything in it. My wife had the juevos rancheros and she said it was great. I can't wait until we go back again and try another meal.

Reviewed 1 November 2013 via mobile

Pretty spendy for homestyle ground beef tacos and burritos... taste just like the stuff I make with walmart brand taco seasoning.... its ok... and tastes ok... but some better beef would make it a better place...especially for the price...

Reviewed 1 October 2013

This restaurant is where our small club meets about every 3 months, (about 14 people). The people here are so accomodating and the food is so great, I don't know why we don't meet here more often! The food is great, the price is great, the service is great. Also, it has a real homey atmosphere. They have a great banquet room for us also. We will be there again tomorrow.

Dan, Secretary, "Hispanic Seniors of Idaho".

Reviewed 31 May 2013

In Nampa for brother in laws 50th. He loves Menudo. He, myself, a sister in law and nephew headed out for Menudo. El Rinconcitos offering was excellent and the waitress, the owners sister, was a kick. We'll be back the next time we're in town.

Reviewed 15 March 2013

We used to like it here but the service has gotten so bad lately. If you can catch the owner waqiting tables you will be happy, if not beware! The chicken is very bland so I ordered carna asada burrito and the carna asada was also bland, like it had been boiled with no flavor left. Our waiter last night was so bad we will not be returning