“Bountiful Breakfast!”

Le Baron's Honker Cafe
Ranked #10 of 197 Restaurants in Nampa
Cuisines: American, Cafe
Good for: Groups, Kids, Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Weiser, Idaho
“Bountiful Breakfast!”
Reviewed 10 November 2012

We are already discussing what items we will try on our next visit! The breakfast items were tasty, the hash browns fresh. My "mini" portion was a perfect size. Even though it was mid-morning, many customers were coming and going, only larger groups had a bit of a wait to be seated. We look forward to our next visit, possibly for lunch.

Visited November 2012

Susanville, California, United States
“Honker Burger!”
Reviewed 16 October 2012

Clean restaurant, friendly waitress, casual and relaxed dinning. Affordable prices. The Honker Burger was yummy!!

Visited October 2012
Caldwell Idaho
“LeBaron's Great Place to eat”
Reviewed 22 September 2012

I Love this little restaurant, will go back again and again. There were 3 of us and we ate for under $26.00. The food was piled high with enormously filled sandwiches, and the fires are the coated fries, heaped on the plate. My Chef salad was huge with a piping hot corn bread loaf, (actual loaf). The service was FANTASTIC, what a sweet heart. The soft drinks were refilled with your own vase, full of the soft drink you were having.
I love the name of the LeBaron part of the establishment, it is so inviting, but for some reason I don't care for the Honker part of it, (must be some reason they have it that way) Honker brings it back to the Ugly American ; ). But nonetheless, Great Going LeBaron, hope you can continue with the scrumptious food, fantastic prices and wonderful sweet help you have. Congratulations.

• Visited September 2012
Nampa, Idaho
“A local favorite for breakfast”
Reviewed 21 June 2012

I love coming to Honkers for that classic American breakfast. They know what the diner is supposed to be here and they have good service and have remodeled the place to make it very enjoyable for anyone.

Visited June 2012
Tucson, Arizona, United States
“Best recommendation I ever received!”
Reviewed 17 June 2012

A family member sent us there when we asked for her favorite local place to eat. It was the best meal we had in Idaho the whole two weeks we were there! My hubby got the Patty Melt, which I usually don't care for, but it was AMAZING! My 1.5 yr old son tore it up too! I got the Idaho Melt, it sounds weird, but I LOVED it! So yummy! We ordered the kids grilled cheese for my son and it was perfect, not served piping hot so he could actually eat it, and not dripping with butter, just like how I'd make it at home! Also highly reccomend the coleslaw! Yummy!! can't wait to visit Idaho again and go back to the Honker! P.S. the whole meal for all three of us was about $25! Can't beat it!