“Best Place to have Breakfast” 5 of 5 bubbles

The Egg Factory
Ranked #3 of 197 Restaurants in Nampa
Cuisines: American, Cafe
Good for: Child-friendly, Kids, Cheap Eats
Dining options: Lunch, Brunch, Breakfast, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Nampa, Idaho
“Best Place to have Breakfast”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 July 2014

We love the food and all of the wonderful people. You all make us always feel welcome, fill us up and make our day brighter. We've never had better service. We'll always be back. You are all wonderful people, thank you! Lee and Kay

• Visited July 2014

Surprise, Arizona
“More than a mouthful!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 July 2014

We initially went to another new breakfast place but it was crowded with people lined up outside. We fell back on a long time favorite. There were people waiting but because we were just two we got seated right away. This place has the best breakfast menu. I had a four egg omelet with everything in it and two HUGE slices or really great sour dough toast complete with FRESH jam. I couldn't eat it all, but it was so good I did anyway. I didn't need any dinner that's for sure. A real treat.

Visited June 2014
Eudora, Kansas
“The best of breakfast in Nampa!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 June 2014 via mobile

My first experience at this breakfast/lunch restaurant was a positive one! I had no idea Nampa had this gem in the gemstone state. The variety of items on the menu was huge! The flavor and presentation was very good, and the value was unbelievable! I WILL visit The Egg Factory again---next time I'll bring my husband who (I'm sure) will agree with my opinion on this place.

• Visited June 2014
Nampa, Idaho
“Unique and yummy menu choices”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 May 2014 via mobile

This restaurant is one of our family favorites. The Saturday morning line out the door attests to its popularity. The menu has some unique and fun options including banana bread french toast and piña colada pancakes. It is worth the wait and the line moves rather quickly because the service is fast and good.

• Visited August 2013
“A good choice”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 April 2014

There are 2 Egg Factory shops in Nampa and we have been to both. The new shop (near the interstate) has a LOT more room. Food here is very good and they have a surprisingly large menu. So far everything has been fine and we go in regularly for weekend breakfast. It is a little loud - lots of sound reflection - and can get crowded. Even so service is reasonably quick and always friendly.

• Visited April 2014
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank Nampa_Guy

Been to The Egg Factory? Share your experiences!