“Very good omelet”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 5 August 2014

Good, quick, friendlt and attentive service! The ham and cheese omelet was outstanding, the coffe hot and robust. I especially enjoyed the choice of jams for my toast.

2  Thank KenD3

Reviewed 5 July 2014

We love the food and all of the wonderful people. You all make us always feel welcome, fill us up and make our day brighter. We've never had better service. We'll always be back. You are all wonderful people, thank you! Lee and Kay

Reviewed 1 July 2014

We initially went to another new breakfast place but it was crowded with people lined up outside. We fell back on a long time favorite. There were people waiting but because we were just two we got seated right away. This place has the best breakfast menu. I had a four egg omelet with everything in it and two HUGE slices or really great sour dough toast complete with FRESH jam. I couldn't eat it all, but it was so good I did anyway. I didn't need any dinner that's for sure. A real treat.

Reviewed 19 June 2014 via mobile

My first experience at this breakfast/lunch restaurant was a positive one! I had no idea Nampa had this gem in the gemstone state. The variety of items on the menu was huge! The flavor and presentation was very good, and the value was unbelievable! I WILL visit The Egg Factory again---next time I'll bring my husband who (I'm sure) will agree with my opinion on this place.

Reviewed 17 May 2014 via mobile

This restaurant is one of our family favorites. The Saturday morning line out the door attests to its popularity. The menu has some unique and fun options including banana bread french toast and piña colada pancakes. It is worth the wait and the line moves rather quickly because the service is fast and good.

Been to The Egg Factory? Share your experiences!