“Was very difficult to pay for what we received!”
Review of Quik Wok-Dutch Inn Restaurant - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Quik Wok-Dutch Inn Restaurant
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 11 June 2012

This is the 1st rime I ever felt like I shouldn't have to pay for a meal at a restaurant. I did pay - but we should have walked out before we were even seated. The Buffet was $2.00 less than it was when we ate there last. We quickly realized why - it had maybe a quarter of the options that it had the last time we were there. The food looked like it had been sitting out for quite sometime. Once a food choice was gone in the buffett they did not refresh it. While we were eating our limited choice slections of the buffett I about threw up when I realized how dirty the restaurant is. From the floor to the walls to the windows and booths, it was absolutely filthy. Will not be back! I do think it looks as though they won't be in business much longer, not sure how they could be operating this way.

Reviewed 15 September 2011

Really not a good place to eat. No other way to say it. Too bad to, they have a nice building right next to McDonalds on 12th. But the food just isn't good.