“Most unfreindly food servers ever !!”
Review of Sunrise Inn

Sunrise Inn
Ranked #35 of 211 Restaurants in Nampa
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 29 September 2013

I am hoping the owner Brian actually reads this review. I went in for Breakfast and noticed there was a Help wanted sign in the window. I was given an application and told to come back after one to meet with the owner. I went back after one and had my application in hand. The first food service I inquired with told me the owner was not there and they never know when he actually shows up. They referred me to a rather large woman with strawberry blond hair. She came to the front and I explained the situation and she looked at me like I had to two heads. She RUDELY told me that the owner gets PISSED off when you ask to see him. She then folded up my application and threw it in a drawer and stated if he is intrested he will call you. I have noticed that the food servers there are not friendly and act like you are bothering them and it is very apparent that they have little or no regard for each other. I know that Brian is the same owner as the Egg Factory. The Egg Factory has excellent service and the staff are all friendly and welcoming and down to earth. I strongly suggest that the owner spend more time at the Sunrise Inn and I am sure he is losing many customers due to the staff. One rotten apple spoils the bunch. He needs to get the same quality wait staff as his Egg Factory people. I will never go back there and the sad thing is it is much closer than the Egg Factory.. but I always feel welcome there and get excellent service.

Reviewed 31 August 2013

While on vacation back to Nampa, Idaho we ate here two times. The food is good home cooking and if you walk away hungry from here, it is your own fault. The cinnamon rolls...you will think that you have died and went to heaven, we got a full portion to go, enough to share...if you are willing. Great food and excellent service!

Reviewed 7 May 2013

Moved to Nampa a few months ago and did not get a chance to try out this restaurant until recently. We had dinner and it was a nice quiet night. The food is Diner food but it was great and the portions were huge. We both had burgers and fries and they were fantastic! We loved it so much we came back the next day for breakfast. I had the Chicken Fried Steak and Eggs and my partner had ham and eggs. Both were fabulous... The only downside about going for breakfast is that it is very busy so the service ends ups being slower then the other time we were there. Overall an excellent experience.

Reviewed 9 March 2013 via mobile

This is a great place for breakfast any day. Super affordable and delishious food! Seat yourself so come early if ur trying for Saturday brunch.

Reviewed 4 December 2012 via mobile

This place has the cheapest prices i have ever seen for breakfast food in my life other then a Vegas buffet for 4.99. You can get a full breakfast for two for 10.00. Of course this depends on how much you eat. Always refills on coffee and soda. Staff most are long time employees who remember your name and your orders. Amazing and i feel like its cheers.