“my birthday burger”

Red Robin Restaurant
Ranked #59 of 207 Restaurants in Nampa
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 2 May 2012

love the sweet potatoe fries and guamole burger and omg the chocolate milkshake was awesome. the shrimp tacos are a little spicy for my taste but without chiplote sauce they taste good.

Reviewed 15 September 2011

We love The Nampa Red Robin. Their food is consistently good. My personal favorites are the fish and chips (the cod), the bonsai burger, apple/pecan/feta salad, tortilla soup and french fries. I've never really liked how loud it is, but that's what the establishment is about. You pay more for things like hamburgers (abot $10) but I figure I'd rather pay $10 for a really good burger and an endless supply of delicious fries than go to some place like McDonalds and pay about the same for their disgusting product!

Reviewed 2 April 2011

We eat at Red Robin frequently. Tortilla soup is yummy! A1 burger and the chicken Cesar wrap is mouth watering. Clean and great service everytime.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Nampa, Idaho
Reviewed 25 November 2008

Your basic chain - but VERY loud.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed 7 January 2008

Our kid's favorite place to eat. i like their chicken salad its good.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook