“Very nice job”

Flying M Coffee Garage
Ranked #1 of 4 Coffee & Tea in Nampa
Reviewed 25 April 2014 via mobile

Our coffee was great and our servers were hip, but polite and helpful. Prices were reasonable and the vibe inside was fun and almost subversive for Nampa. I repeated my visit and was pleased again the following day.

1  Thank Rutherford G

Reviewed 4 March 2014

This is just a fun place to hang out with friends for a good cuppa and yummy pastries. Very eclectic!

Reviewed 10 February 2014

I can never figure for the life of me how a place like this is so popular. I have tried this place on two different occasions and it sucked both times.

First time it was a fluke, or so I thought. Coffee was tasteless. Just plain old black coffee. No flavor, I asked for a fresh cup and the Barista was obviously insulted and my remake was too hot and I burned my tongue. No taste from that point on.

Second time: A friend and my SO and I all met here. My SO got hot cocoa, it was okay. I again got coffee and it was a repeat of the first time, well almost, I didn't get a remake this time. The temp in the building was so cold, I was turning purple was trying to converse with my friends and didn't even remove my coat.

My overall recommendation is pass on this place.

4  Thank Tracer B
Reviewed 25 November 2013

The feel is fun and laid back. They have first rate teas. hot chocolate and good treats for your healthy or sweet tooth. My sons belong to a writing group and we meet there a few times a year. People that both work and visit at the Garage are nice and fun to be around. Oh and their coffee is good too.

Reviewed 13 July 2013 via mobile

My husband and I stopped in at the suggestion of a friend. Our breve coffee was perfect and the service was great. This coffee shop is a little retro jewel in Nampa, ID. If you're in Nampa, Flying M is a must.