“Surprize! Good Food In Nampa”
Review of Thailand Express

Thailand Express
Ranked #2 of 205 Restaurants in Nampa
Price range: US$5 - US$15
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed 12 April 2014

Quality as you walk in the door. Attentive wait staff. Fresh well put together food. Try the spicy dishes they are great! Nice wine and Beer selection too! Only down side is parking sucks! Watch backing out of your little stall. I'll back in the next time I go. Don't come here in a rush. You have to wait it is a small store front with limited seating

There are newer reviews for Thailand Express

Reviewed 9 April 2014

It is no wonder why this restaurant is always busy. This place is fantastic! The service was warm and friendly. My curry fresh, spicy, and a perfect way to warm up on a cold drizzly day. I am becoming hungry just thinking about my meal I enjoyed there. You will not be disappointed.

Reviewed 16 March 2014 via mobile

First time in today....clean friendly environment...
We couldn't finish our meals....LOVED the food....And walked out spending half of most restaurants and even Diners...

Very good quality food.... taste very fresh and even comes out looking amazing....

Food looks good...tastes great...And can't beat the price for quality you receive here... A must stop if looking for good food in nampa....

2  Thank Tiny1096
Reviewed 2 March 2014

I came in the 1st time last year and was pleasantly surprised! The food is the best Thai I have ever had. The owner/chef came out and met us and got a free Thai tea. I have been back several times for casual & business lunches and have never once disappointed.

1  Thank marykaygirl74
Reviewed 14 February 2014 via mobile

The food was great and service quick and friendly. Very nice to try something different in Nampa. The only problem is they need more space for more tables. Good problem to have! Definitely worth a try!