“Thai Homecooking!”

Ranked #2 of 207 Restaurants in Nampa
Price range: US$5 - US$15
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed 30 June 2014

This is exceptionally good Thai food. Very nice servers. Highly recommend it. We take our visitors there. Let me know if you start delivering, I'd be so excited : )

Thank you!

Reviewed 29 June 2014 via mobile

We had the best dinner! We have travelled to and from Thailand for over 20 years and we agreed that the food we ate tonight was far superior than any food we've eaten throughout Thailand. The owner was very sweet and I will definitely drive the 40 minutes it takes to get there. You will not be disappointed!

1  Thank mcb05d
Reviewed 24 June 2014 via mobile

I have been here twice now and love it. It is small but comfortable. The pad see ew with tofu is what I have, and it is great. And I get a big enough portion to take some home for a second meal! Our order did get messed up, but the staff was very professional and fixed it right away and were kind. I will be back.

Reviewed 23 June 2014 via mobile

I love Thai food and don't like having to drive to Boise to get some. Welcome Thailand Express to Nampa, Idaho. Love the story on the inside of the menu from the chef. The food was most excellent and the staff was super attentive and friendly. We will be back more often since we found you!

Reviewed 28 May 2014

This great new place in Nampa has very tasty and authentic Thai food, and great atmosphere! Very sensitive staff with servants hearts do everything they can to please you during your dining experience. These fine folks catered my youngest daughter's wedding last summer and ALL the guests were impressed. On any given day, you can find several of your friends having lunch there. It's become a popular and successful place for lunch or dinner.

Been to Thailand Express? Share your experiences!