“Outstanding Food & Service”
Review of Thailand Express

Thailand Express
Ranked #2 of 207 Restaurants in Nampa
Price range: US$5 - US$15
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed 25 July 2014

I visited this establishment last week solely based on reviews I read in Trip Advisor! Restaurant was very clean and physically really nice looking. Food was truly impressive. Excellent in every way. I would absolutely go out of my way to eat here again when in the Boise area! Definitely an A++.

2  Thank msking39

Reviewed 22 July 2014

This Thai restaurant opened up in a little strip mall where a couple other restaurants have tried and failed. We didn't know what to expect, looking at the outside, but had heard really good things about it. Inside is very nice! Great atmosphere, great service, fantastic food! Chef Pong serves up delicious, authentic cuisine! The prices were very reasonable and the portions were large. Lots of choices on the menu. We will definitely go back!

3  Thank Ari W
Reviewed 5 July 2014 via mobile

I had the drunken noodles and my wife enjoyed the Pad Thai...seriously one if the best Thai food places I have eaten at in recent memory...highly recommend it if you are passing through. You will miss it if you don't pay attention, it is next to Radio Shack across from Wal-Mart. Worth the wait!

Reviewed 30 June 2014

This is exceptionally good Thai food. Very nice servers. Highly recommend it. We take our visitors there. Let me know if you start delivering, I'd be so excited : )

Thank you!

Reviewed 29 June 2014 via mobile

We had the best dinner! We have travelled to and from Thailand for over 20 years and we agreed that the food we ate tonight was far superior than any food we've eaten throughout Thailand. The owner was very sweet and I will definitely drive the 40 minutes it takes to get there. You will not be disappointed!

1  Thank mcb05d